Flipkart deals

You'd be surprised looking at amazon deals thread too...

----------------------
HP 330 Mouse & Keyboard Combo Wireless Desktop Keyboard @ Rs.1299

Rs 1030 right now.
Soon Flipkart will be comparable with Meesho- sahi sahi hagao!/lutao/churao etc!
Isn't Meesho by FK?

Separate startup by couple of IITians. Used Meesho exactly once and luckily got what I received but realised would have been really screwed if seller is not genuine as the support is non-existent.
Ironically Meesho seems to be getting more positive investors interest with its valuation reaching $5 billion recently.

Hisense E7K 139 cm (55 inch) QLED Ultra HD (4K) Smart VIDAA TV @30400 with card

I believe this is the cheapest QLED 55" TV in the current sale. There are other cheaper LED options if QLED is not important to you. Vidaa OS is also a lot smoother and faster, but can be avoided with a Firestick if that is your preference. Also comes with 3 year warranty compared to 1-2 years for other brands. Haven't heard the best about Hisense aftersales support, but feels like worth the risk at this price.

If anyone finds a better QLED 55 deal, please tag me. Gaming/higher refresh rate is not important to me.

I believe this is the cheapest QLED 55" TV in the current sale. There are other cheaper LED options if QLED is not important to you. Vidaa OS is also a lot smoother and faster, but can be avoided with a Firestick if that is your preference. Also comes with 3 year warranty compared to 1-2 years for other brands. Haven't heard the best about Hisense aftersales support, but feels like worth the risk at this price.

If anyone finds a better QLED 55 deal, please tag me. Gaming/higher refresh rate is not important to me.
It says 275 nits in specifications. Isn't it less?

Is this a good deal for 32k?
Have it in the bedroom, cost me 37k earlier in the year. Depends on your usage, as a general TV with Google TV on it, the experience is quite good, especially with the X-reality engine. Brightness and colour accuracy is quite good and motion smoothing is much better than more expensive Samsung TVs, if you are into it. Audio gets quite loud due to down firing speakers but is very bass heavy, typical of Sony, even if you dial it down.

If you are not into saving money with Chinese brands by compromising on PQ, then the premium is more or less worth it.

Have it in the bedroom, cost me 37k earlier in the year. Depends on your usage, as a general TV with Google TV on it, the experience is quite good, especially with the X-reality engine. Brightness and colour accuracy is quite good and motion smoothing is much better than more expensive Samsung TVs, if you are into it. Audio gets quite loud due to down firing speakers but is very bass heavy, typical of Sony, even if you dial it down.

If you are not into saving money with Chinese brands by compromising on PQ, then the premium is more or less worth it.
ordered this for one of my relative today. he apparently had a samsung fail on him within 3 yr.
horizontal lines showed up on the mid left side of tv.
thus went sony this timme.

Is this a good deal for 32k?
This seemed like a good deal. But wished to exchange my old Sony. This is how much FK is offering.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231007-125805.png
    Screenshot_20231007-125805.png
    201.1 KB · Views: 114
Wait a sec, changing the type to LED increases that exchange value to 4100. But mine is an LCD with LED backlight only. I guess it could be considered as LED by Indian definitions.

U7K is objectively a much much better TV, but also costs almost double. I have the 75” and very very happy with it.

Back