Flipkart deals

Picked up the GalaxyBook2 Pro for 59,054 ... after ICICI discounts on EMI. List price is 67,990.
On Samsung site its over 1 Lakh.

Needed a light laptop for office work. Comes with MS office and less than 1kg, 16 GB ram
Downside is overheating and poor battery life, something that is expected to be in control in these kind of ultrabooks.

Also not sure what it brings to the table compared to the non-pro Book 3 at lower cost of 59.5k which has the 13th Gen Intel processor. Weight is more but then you get a bigger 15.6" screen and better battery life which makes it more practical.

Last edited:
Downside is overheating and poor battery life, something that is expected to be in control in these kind of ultrabooks.

Also not sure what it brings to the table compared to the non-pro Book 3 at lower cost of 59.5k which has the 13th Gen Intel processor. Weight is more but then you get a bigger 15.6" screen and better battery life which makes it more practical.
My use case was a little specific with the weight and just office work.

123.png

That delivery time !

Been watching phones for last 3 days. Added 2 moto and pixel 7, along with 5 other products. I don't see any discounts in prices. Especially the other items have seen like 0 to 2% price reduction since the sale.
Should be renamed to WTF sale.

Yeah, I meant incl. that.

Wait, is the listed price different then!? Shows 75k for me. So, it'd be about 59k for me, incl. the device I'd exchange (Mi A1).
no you are right its 75k, so for me right its 75K

75K - 5K coupon - 5K exchange -5K SBI CC offer - whatever is your real exchange value.

So basically it comes out to 60K - your exchange value

Back