Flipkart deals

Yes. I was vocal when that crappy policy got introduced, it's a passive scam. Manufacturer/brand will never allow return of a product. Just in my case even after half hour of persuasion HP said it's not possible to return a product but replace only. I emailed FK grievance officer, not keeping any hope, but this is just terrible for honest customers like us. Paying high price for a product which perfroms unsatisfactorily and due to crappy policy forced to keep the same, just meh stuffs.
I have switched to buying essential electronics from offline stores for these reasons.

Some times the price difference is 30%. Like the fridge my friend got was 30k offline with best deal and 20k online.
The best models/better quality is typically available offline only though, especially for expensive TVs/white appliances. For example, all the oled deals online in this sale was on 2nd tier brands or entry range models of sony/lg/samsung but the mid range/top range models deals were/are/will be available offline only.

I have switched to buying essential electronics from offline stores for these reasons.
Yep, I already have, except for mobile phones. This was a one off one, and I'm paying the price. Even for online purchases, i now notice that FK has sent me a made in china product, whereas both Amazon and HP themselves are selling made in Vietnam of the same. Just avoid FK if you want peace of mind.

Even offline, rarely a store will accept a return/refund. Days of trying large cost electronics items bought online are gone.
@sauravghosh
The benefit is that you can try it before buying. For example, the laptops will often have nice specs on paper but you won’t get to see the display quality and real-world performance unless you see it in person.

Crucial 2 TB External Solid State Drive (SSD) (Black) Rs.9,189 or lower with card(s)

iPhone 14 plus for 62000 with Axis 4000 discount

Its gone ? showing me : ₹89,454
Plus member
PSX_20231021_110543.jpg

Back