Flipkart deals

1698037519036.png

3700x @ 11k
Ordered !

Opted for longer delivery = chicken out margin.

If not what should I check before accepting delivery ?

To test the cpu I mean. But mostly look for condition of box and pins on cpu. Nothing more you can judge without plugging it in.
Pins cant be checked without opening. Will check proccy specs markings visible from window + box condition / stickers etc
fingers crossed/
The delivery guy's app/system didn't show OBD, so I refused to share OTP, he went away, asked me to cancel the order.
Will see.

The delivery guy's app/system didn't show OBD, so I refused to share OTP, he went away, asked me to cancel the order.
Will see.
Off-topic:

If it was a scam this is even more favorable to the scammers as the fake product will directly reach the warehouse and sit there.
You'll get your money back due to cancellation and the scammer got the genuine product for free.

I'm not implying what you did was wrong or right but just adding a possible scenario. It could also be that the product was fake from the start and an attempt to scam money out of you would fail in this case.
But Alas, that's the risk with online shopping.

Off-topic:

If it was a scam this is even more favorable to the scammers as the fake product will directly reach the warehouse and sit there.
You'll get your money back due to cancellation and the scammer got the genuine product for free.

I'm not implying what you did was wrong or right but just adding a possible scenario. It could also be that the product was fake from the start and an attempt to scam money out of you would fail in this case.
But Alas, that's the risk with online shopping.
Seller is retailnet so what scammer? Isn't that Flipkart subsidiary?

Seller is retailnet so what scammer? Isn't that Flipkart subsidiary?
It's not the seller, but the intermediary. FK/Amazon outsource their delivery intermediaries a lot of the time, even if it's fulfilled by them. A lot of variables may result in the actual product disappearing - from the delivery partner to the time interval that is spent sitting in the warehouse.

It's not the seller, but the intermediary. FK/Amazon outsource their delivery intermediaries a lot of the time, even if it's fulfilled by them. A lot of variables may result in the actual product disappearing - from the delivery partner to the time interval that is spent sitting in the warehouse.
Its says seller on FK site. Also pretty sure Appario is not out sourced. Don't know what fk does rarely use it.

Its says seller on FK site. Also pretty sure Appario is not out sourced. Don't know what fk does rarely use it.
Neither appario nor retailnet directly procure products from manufacturer. They get it via the official distributors of companies who send shipments directly to some main amazon warehouses I guess. From there, the products are distributed to various shipping warehouses from where they get delivered to customer. There is almost zero chance of any scam/fraud happening from the distributor side when it shipped the product to amazon warehouse but after that there is possibility of fraud/scam by ppl involved in logistics/amazon warehouse before shipment reaches/after it reaches amazon main warehouses.

Back