Flipkart deals

Could you manage to register it foe warranty?
No, I could not...

After entering the serial number (which it says is valid) it asks to choose the model, but it simply does not recognize the model. After trying a few times with all combinations I gave up.

1705846249085.png

Out of curiosity I tried entering the model number for a 870 EVO and it can't find anything.

Has anyone ever registered a Samsung SSD on their website?

Naah, Flopkart has gone from bad to worse. Ordered a motherboard and found the OEM packaging was open (no seal) and then shockingly found that the condition of IO shield indicated it was used. It was an open box delivery so said ta ta !
Not all motherboard boxes have seal. I've ordered from Amazon and they didn't. Also some which I bought via direct sellers also didn't. I confirmed this with the official retailers. The content was intact though.
What model was yours?

Not all motherboard boxes have seal. I've ordered from Amazon and they didn't. Also some which I bought via direct sellers also didn't. I confirmed this with the official retailers. The content was intact though.
What model was yours?
Off topic, perhaps the Mods can move these to a Flopkart woes thread.
Are you implying some are open box ?
I have not seen any as such but the only reason for which they may do that is to allow for Bios updates. Most have a plastic shrink wrap or OEM seal tape. I would consider anything other than those a red flag and if it's a open box delivery, I will go ahead and check everything.
In this case it was just a small normal tape which was coming apart. The box was also battered. Then the condition of the IO shield confirmed my suspicions that it was indeed used and then returned. Typically they are in a plastic packet; here it was just lying beside the board, and had the wear and tear of when someone had it fixed in the case. It was an ASRock Intel board with a Z790 chipset.

Last edited:
I bought a TP-Link Archer AX12 AX1500 Router from flipkart and serial number mentioned in invoice is actually it's product number (1750502959).

Is it acceptable? I don't like talking to flipkart customer care unless it is absolutely necessary.

It is June'2023 import.

I bought a TP-Link Archer AX12 AX1500 Router from flipkart and serial number mentioned in invoice is actually it's product number (1750502959).

Is it acceptable? I don't like talking to flipkart customer care unless it is absolutely necessary.

It is June'2023 import.
Check TP link warranty terms. If it says invoice with serial number is mandatory, then you won't get warranty. Usually what they do is you can claim warranty purely based on sl. no. from manufacturing date, but you'll need invoice if you want it from purchase date.

It is June'2023 import.
I too got the same number.

Back