Flipkart deals

MiteshR

Disciple
Sep 24, 2020
There's great discounts going on on some of the pixel devices, ecxhange bonus and SBI CC discounts. Sorry if posted already.

gREen

Im Special, gREen.
Skilled
Jul 14, 2011
Krishnagiri
Mine is out for delivery through outsourced courier (Shadowfax). Any precaution for accepting/rejecting delivery? It's NOT open box delivery.
Last time I received is in great condition. Check the outer packing, receive it. Do take a unboxing video for safety.

Reactions: prime

guest_999

Adept
Apr 5, 2012
Mine is out for delivery through outsourced courier (Shadowfax). Any precaution for accepting/rejecting delivery? It's NOT open box delivery.
Very poor experience as per a relative & why it is not open box delivery when many here got the same for this nas. Keep your mobile camera handy or ask another person to start recording the unboxing the moment delivery person hand you the package.

Reactions: prime

prime

Skilled
Nov 22, 2008
It was delivered.

Outer (flipkart) box, which was too big, was damaged (with a big cardboard piece broken and inner box visible). I refused to accept seeing that broken box unless delivery persons opens and show me inner box if it was damaged or not and he opened and showed, it was good. Checked the contents and everything is brand new properly packed.

It's July'22 import.

Yet to connect and check functionality.

box.jpeg