Flipkart First ! (Premium Services)

I think it's automatic. Items sold by WS Reail shows free next day shipping for me.
Untitled.gif

check it out in your a/c

Or you can form a mini hub with the fellow TE members in your area and take in orders using that.

BTW I just ordered something worth 500 using the Flipkart First services.

Apparently I've lost some benefits since my subscription activated!

Not available currently for this pincode:
Free Standard Shipping
Free In-a-day delivery
Discounted Same Day Delivery at Rs. 70

Only benefit I can now enjoy is "Dedicated Support" :rolleyes:

I hope this is some kinda glitch..

Or you can form a mini hub with the fellow TE members in your area and take in orders using that.

BTW I just ordered something worth 500 using the Flipkart First services.

If the product is shipped from Bhiwandi, Mumbai, you don't even need this service to get next day delivery. In most cases you get it the next day.

This two I can understand as its based on cities. However no free shipping also? :mad:
I live in Pune. Most of the items I bought reached me within 24 hours. So not really bothered about those two...
I checked few items recently delivered to me and all say same thing "Not available in your location yet. Reason: This item cannot be delivered to your location due to our logistic partner's shipping constraints in your pincode." Strange...

Will do.[DOUBLEPOST=1402664438][/DOUBLEPOST]Seems to be fixed now. Still no "Discounted Same Day Delivery at Rs. 70" but other benefits are available now! :)

Last edited:
Even i got the same thing. Till Sep 11, 2014.
Discounted Same Day Delivery is the only thing missing in my area/pincode.

Back