flipkart hot deals

Hey guys verbatim is not very reliable brand lots of my verbatim memory cards failed spend 100-150 bucks more and get sandisk transcend etc.

Even I've heard bad reviews on the write speed of Verbatim Penstripe. Would recommend only capacity-oriented buyers to consider this deal.
Others can buy HP v165w 16GB for 575/- from tradus.in. One of the best performing compact pen drives in the market.

I wonder if this is a marketing gimmick. FK is known to not fulfill orders if it's pricing error. Seems like attention grabbing trick to me.

So far my order has not been cancelled. Haven't received any email or call regarding it. Order status shows as Processing. I hope they don't cancel it.

Why cant we do something about the deliberate pricing errors they create like sue them or ask them to deliver the product at price mentioned

Lets 'Mass Sue' these FK people.
The last time they said 'We have cancelled order on Your behalf'. I didn asked for it.. so no cancellations.. gimme my article now u @#$&!#@

leave feedback in their surveys! they keep asking me to leave feedback for something i bought before. some survey monkey link or something.

Lets 'Mass Sue' these FK people.
The last time they said 'We have cancelled order on Your behalf'. I didn asked for it.. so no cancellations.. gimme my article now u @#$&!#@

Suing these large sites like FK wont work since they have so much fine print (like they can cancel orders any time, change price any time etc.) in their terms and conditions, policies.
But one thing may work (has worked in the past) is email, or negative feedback expressing discontent regarding this. A 1 TB HDD priced at half its usual price due to error, was delivered due to such protests, a few months ago.

Back