flipkart hot deals

On 28th May, my mom spillt some tea on my Logitech G400 in the morning and spoilt the wheel. I got down to searching for a new mouse online in the evening and had almost zeroed down on Logitech G300 at Flipkart till my eyes fell on the bargain that was Logitech G500!! Not beliving my eyes I placed an order for TWO of em, hoping against hope that flipkart would deliver these to me. The order was placed successfully and I was given 1st June as the delivery date. Thinking that I had secured an awesome deal, I went to sleep a very happy man! Sadly my happiness was short-lived as the next day, I got a mail from Flipkart stating that my order had been cancelled. Dejected I checked the website, where it stated that my order was still in processing. I checked the listing for G500 and it was out of stock and the price had been increased to Rs. 3695/-!!! I called my their tech-support where I spoke to them very politely asking why my order had been cancelled. They told me that the product is out of stock with Flipkart and that they would try their best to procure it from outside. I confirmed with the lady at tech support that I had ordered the mouse at a lesser price and now the price had gone up. She assured me that I will get the mouse at my original order price!!! I knew that most probably someone had mucked up at the Flipkart website and misquoted the price of the mouse. I had decided that even if I dont get the mouse, there will be no hard feelings from my side, after all I had ordered COD and I had actually not given them a penny yet. Still i kept a track of the order on Flipkart website, and even called their tech-support once again. Despite having recieved the cancellation mail, my order was still in processing at Flipkart. On Friday it showed that the order had been shipped!!! and today unbelievebly I have recived my package!!!! As much as I am thrilled to get a bargain, I cannot thank Flipkart enough and appreciate their honesty and true to customer policies. They have made me, a customer for life!!!

g500.jpgbill.jpg

On 28th May, my mom spillt some tea on my Logitech G400 in the morning and spoilt the wheel. I got down to searching for a new mouse online in the evening and had almost zeroed down on Logitech G300 at Flipkart till my eyes fell on the bargain that was Logitech G500!! Not beliving my eyes I placed an order for TWO of em, hoping against hope that flipkart would deliver these to me. The order was placed successfully and I was given 1st June as the delivery date. Thinking that I had secured an awesome deal, I went to sleep a very happy man! Sadly my happiness was short-lived as the next day, I got a mail from Flipkart stating that my order had been cancelled. Dejected I checked the website, where it stated that my order was still in processing. I checked the listing for G500 and it was out of stock and the price had been increased to Rs. 3695/-!!! I called my their tech-support where I spoke to them very politely asking why my order had been cancelled. They told me that the product is out of stock with Flipkart and that they would try their best to procure it from outside. I confirmed with the lady at tech support that I had ordered the mouse at a lesser price and now the price had gone up. She assured me that I will get the mouse at my original order price!!! I knew that most probably someone had mucked up at the Flipkart website and misquoted the price of the mouse. I had decided that even if I dont get the mouse, there will be no hard feelings from my side, after all I had ordered COD and I had actually not given them a penny yet. Still i kept a track of the order on Flipkart website, and even called their tech-support once again. Despite having recieved the cancellation mail, my order was still in processing at Flipkart. On Friday it showed that the order had been shipped!!! and today unbelievebly I have recived my package!!!! As much as I am thrilled to get a bargain, I cannot thank Flipkart enough and appreciate their honesty and true to customer policies. They have made me, a customer for life!!!

View attachment 12215View attachment 12216

You are the second guy who have got this.

Well for once its nice having someone keep their part of the deal. I would advise to all who have ordered products from Flipkart and not received them due to cancellation caused due to a pricing error, to have a word with the tech-support, be polite to em and pray that this works out for them as it did for me!!!

^ you're an exception. some of us had ordered a belkin wireless router worth 4.5k which was listed at around 2k on FK. everyone's orders got cancelled same day with cc giving excuse that the pricing error wont happen again.

Woah you lucky dog!!! @ Zero Cool

On Friday it showed that the order had been shipped!!! and today unbelievebly I have recived my package!!!! As much as I am thrilled to get a bargain, I cannot thank Flipkart enough and appreciate their honesty and true to customer policies. They have made me, a customer for life!!! QUOTE]

one thing may work (has worked in the past) is email, or negative feedback expressing discontent regarding this. A 1 TB HDD priced at half its usual price due to error, was delivered due to such protests, a few months ago.

Well for once its nice having someone keep their part of the deal. I would advise to all who have ordered products from Flipkart and not received them due to cancellation caused due to a pricing error, to have a word with the tech-support, be polite to em and pray that this works out for them as it did for me!!!

As I said earlier, if we can bank on one site which is ready to pay for its own pricing errors, it is Flipkart, and the only way to try and receive the product at that killer pricing is by not letting them cancel the order, and expressing dissatisfaction :)

More than expressing dissatisfaction, ill advise to either have a polite chat with their tech support or write them a polite mail asking for the delivery of the product at the original order price. Maybe its the anger vented out by the customers that ticks them off and they finally cancel the orders as a tit for tat reaction. I agree that i got lucky, but it doesn't cost anything to be civil and polite. :)

You got lucky @Zero Cool! Politeness or not, any of the members from the CC team is not going to pay the "wrongly priced" product from their own pocket. It's the decision of the management, which they have to honor. And Flipkart is not Amazon!! Of late, they are getting a lot of "not-so-good" publicity so, for a change, they got benevolent. Though, if the trend continues, then nothing like it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back