flipkart hot deals

Heart_h@cker

Recruit
Dec 11, 2013
Chennai
^
Don't think there's any way to "claim" it. AFAIK, FK reserves the right to cancel orders at their discretion.

Apparently this happened to a number of people today. They placed orders, got a confirmation and a couple of hours later, the order was cancelled, sometimes without any explanation.

If your friend manages to get even one Moto E at that price he should consider himself a lucky "one in a billion"... ;)
He didnt get the mobile, but they have given him 500 bucks as refund.

ruiner21

Adept
Nov 29, 2012
Nagpur
So flipkart cancelled my pen drive order, and gave me 180Rs in flipkart wallet as "goodwill".

I spent those 180Rs yesterday evening. An today morning I get a mail that my order for pendrive has been shipped.

Now I am waiting to see if any of my orders get cancelled. :confused:

If both of my orders are delivered, I would consider myself very lucky. :rolleyes::cool:;)

hareshr29

Adept
Jul 1, 2012
So flipkart cancelled my pen drive order, and gave me 180Rs in flipkart wallet as "goodwill".

I spent those 180Rs yesterday evening. An today morning I get a mail that my order for pendrive has been shipped.

Now I am waiting to see if any of my orders get cancelled. :confused:

If both of my orders are delivered, I would consider myself very lucky. :rolleyes::cool:;)

i got the pendrive delivered yesterday and wallet money also :D

ruiner21

Adept
Nov 29, 2012
Nagpur
Here are some screenshots of the mails they sent.

I am just happy. :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-10-09-35-03.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-10-09-35-03.png
    362.3 KB · Views: 342
  • Screenshot_2014-10-10-09-35-31.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-10-09-35-31.png
    329.4 KB · Views: 331
  • Screenshot_2014-10-10-09-36-01.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-10-09-36-01.png
    332.1 KB · Views: 344

quixand

Skilled
Mar 9, 2011
Hmm my cancelled and "refunded" fridge seems to have been shipped today.

The status of that order was cancelled since 6th now all of a sudden the tracking history can be seen.

Reactions: iChaitanya

karanits

Disciple
Feb 4, 2010
Hmm my cancelled and "refunded" fridge seems to have been shipped today.

The status of that order was cancelled since 6th now all of a sudden the tracking history can be seen.

It will not be delivered. They cancelled my order the very next morning but shipment is still bouncing around in India. Banglore -> Delhi Main Sort --> Delhi Local Hub Delivery --> back to main hub --> then to Bilaspur?! :oops: --> then expected to back to banglore.

It was cancelled before shipping started

Now this is Jai ho Flipkart :confused:

quixand

Skilled
Mar 9, 2011
It will not be delivered. They cancelled my order the very next morning but shipment is still bouncing around in India. Banglore -> Delhi Main Sort --> Delhi Local Hub Delivery --> back to main hub --> then to Bilaspur?! :oops: --> then expected to back to banglore.

It was cancelled before shipping started

Now this is Jai ho Flipkart :confused:

Oh ok.

Did you also receive any mails saying auto cancelled order has been recreated?

"This is regarding the email you received earlier saying that your order had been cancelled. We had a few system glitches due to the overwhelming response on the Big Billion Day which caused this to happen.
We have created a new order for you at the same price for the one that was cancelled. It will be cash on delivery order for which the payment can be made at the time of delivery."

karanits

Disciple
Feb 4, 2010
Oh ok.

Did you also receive any mails saying auto cancelled order has been recreated?

"This is regarding the email you received earlier saying that your order had been cancelled. We had a few system glitches due to the overwhelming response on the Big Billion Day which caused this to happen.
We have created a new order for you at the same price for the one that was cancelled. It will be cash on delivery order for which the payment can be made at the time of delivery."

NO!! Now this makes me angry and jealous. No such mails for me.

chiron

Skilled
Feb 8, 2006
I got my Audio Technica Ath-M50x from flipkart today. There was no separate invoice attached though there is a label on the packing box which says "You can use this label as invoice" and the delivery guy also assured me of the same. Also, the product is mentioned on the label as HeadphoneM93961 / Audio Tec, no mention of the actual product name. Seems pretty vague and I wonder if this is sufficient for a warranty/support claim. I've sent a mail to flipkart already regarding this.

Is this standard practice for flipkart?