Flipkart's Diwali Cyber Sale

Nexus 7 very worth buy with the warranty and stuff..
also 920 a good buy..
and they r actually less than the price before the sale.
i am happy !!!

Prices also vary between sellers, something that many people miss to notice, like in the example provided by @swatkats above using screenshots. I am not saying that FK is not jacking up prices.. They do so regularly, even during the off season. As long as the final prices are discounted enough, I see no reason to rant.

Agreed with @logistopath ... The trick in buying online is

look for similar sites >> find lowest priced offer (via forum /sites) >> check discounts via coupon / cash back of CC or DC or net banking >> based on the site / seller feedback - buy !

I follow this every time I shop online, in case of doubt i go for COD, else simply don`t buy, simple!!

Prices also vary between sellers, something that many people miss to notice, like in the example provided by @swatkats above using screenshots. I am not saying that FK is not jacking up prices.. They do so regularly, even during the off season. As long as the final prices are discounted enough, I see no reason to rant.
Yes, the Phone screenshot is of different sellers. But where was WSRETAIL yesterday without listing out samsung phone?
They're now listing it with 300 bucks more than others and its a Diwali Discount Sale, While flipkart has an history of jacking up prices in the name of discounts my main comparison was between those old and new prices of Trimmer which i actually i wanted.

Worst Practice this.

I've seen something similar on Amazon.com too, to be honest.. the price keeps changing all the time based on supply and demand. If something sells well, the price increases by a certain bit.

Anyone, from Mumbai, with Standard Chartered Credit Card looking to purchase something from Flipkart ? I want to purchase motherboard worth ~Rs.7300 and hence looking for someone who needs to buy stuff worth ~Rs.2700 at-least. So as 15% cash back is applicable.

Last edited:
Do remember that one order can have only one delivery address.
Anyone with Standard Chartered Credit Card looking to purchase something from Flipkart ? I want to purchase motherboard worth ~Rs.7300 and hence looking for someone who needs to buy stuff worth ~Rs.2700 at-least. So as 15% cash back is applicable.

^^ And you need to buy from same seller with single order all together ( one order number) to get the benefit...

A lot to get the discount..!! :p

^^ yesterday with sc card it was coming in between 17 to 18 k, with 15% cash back on sc cards...

Waiting for my standard chartered cc to come along....

No of sellers offering the particular product changing too frequently. Earlier M5A97 LE (Rs.66xx) was not deliverable and M5A97 (Rs.7295) was deliverable. Then M5A97 became non-deliverable. Now M5A97LE (Rs.6100 + 5% off) is deliverable. :confused:

All this have happened in last ~100 mins.

Dynamic pricing. These online shops keep playing with the prices depending on how hot the product is at the moment, and they price it accordingly. I've seen even Amazon do it.

Back