Flutter vs React Native

Digigear

Disciple
I'm a web app developer and I've had experience with both React and Angular. I prefer Angular. And I'm starting to get into mobile app development.

My options are Flutter or React Native.

I've gone through several of the comparison articles to see which one I should get into, but thought I'd get some personalized advice from someone who's had experience in either of the platforms.

I am fairly experienced in JS and am comfortable with learning Dart or anything else if needed. I'm just looking for something that is stable, flexible and will result in robust applications. I'm leaning towards Flutter at the moment, but I also don't want to jump into a platform that may not be as mature. React Native seems to be more mature of the two.

What are your thoughts?

I'm a web app developer and I've had experience with both React and Angular. I prefer Angular. And I'm starting to get into mobile app development.

My options are Flutter or React Native.

I've gone through several of the comparison articles to see which one I should get into, but thought I'd get some personalized advice from someone who's had experience in either of the platforms.

I am fairly experienced in JS and am comfortable with learning Dart or anything else if needed. I'm just looking for something that is stable, flexible and will result in robust applications. I'm leaning towards Flutter at the moment, but I also don't want to jump into a platform that may not be as mature. React Native seems to be more mature of the two.

What are your thoughts?
I would personally suggest you go for react native.

Its a good tool for developing cross-platform apps. It has good support and documentation. Also, if you plan to reuse code for a web app and a desktop app, choose React Native.

If you want to develop MVP in a short period then go for flutter.

flutter is coming up good now and is very compitative to react as react-native is a old member, they have large support.

If you are looking to upgrade your skills from a job perspective, React native should be the choice. There are more companies that use it in comparison to Flutter and hence there are more job openings.

Both Flutter and React Native are incredible frameworks that can help you build a cross-platform application faster and easier than with the majority of native tools.
In comparison with React Native, Flutter loses points to the familiarity of JavaScript, since Flutter uses Dart—a programming language that is rarely utilized by developers.
At the same time, Flutter offers numerous customizable widgets that can be used both for Android and iOS. It removes the necessity to put considerable effort into styling separate elements of your app’s UI. Flutter also generally performs better and faster as it is compiled to native libraries.
Choose Flutter when you need striking and highly tailored design.

quick question to all the web weirdos out there. i was working on a iphone app which involves extensive use of mapping and sensors. stopped developing because my macbook air was too slow for emulating for quick testing and apple maps doesn’t provide a decent way of downloading offline maps.

anyways. if i want to switch to openmaps which dynamically cache to the storage, be able to use various layers like terrain etc... at the same time have access to high precision gps and accelerometer... which is better react native or angular or flurry?

Back