FS: Office Hardware Folding WFH desk/study table (Mumbai only)

fullysharpened

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 1, 2020
Shipping Charges
Local buyers only
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not needed
Product is very similar to this one: https://www.amazon.in/Sanikicks-X-Plus-Folding-Adjustable-Multipurpose/dp/B08LSVFQXQ

The condition is pretty decent. Some very, very minor signs of use as my mother only used it for online teaching.
There's a white line in a couple of the photos, that's just the light reflection. The tabletop is in perfect condition.
It's discounted heavily either way. Was originally purchased for ~3000.

Local pickup from Malad, Mumbai only. It can be folded flat (check Amazon photos) so I think you can take it in an Uber, etc.

Attachments

• DSC08519.JPG
    DSC08519.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC08520.JPG
    DSC08520.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 263
  • DSC08521.JPG
    DSC08521.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 268
hi slightly offtopic... been mean to buy something similar. how is it's build? is it sturdy enough to hold a laptop, some books and a screen?? are there any issues reg. it's structural integrity?? kindly PM as im not able to do so(new member)

Surprising... Normally they just cut your price in half.
Only if you're trying to undercut retail prices with your used item and not actually sell it at a price for used item, if you know what I mean.

Some people despite being a used item price things according to a new item availability or just under it or if there's a sale on new item they think they have some unique piece which can wait out the sale and sell at the same price afterwards. Such people are treated in the way you speak and I think that's fair.

OP could have probably sold this for an even higher price and still would be a fair deal but being used almost 2 years still was an amazing price. I would have bought it if not for a local deal.

hi slightly offtopic... been mean to buy something similar. how is it's build? is it sturdy enough to hold a laptop, some books and a screen?? are there any issues reg. it's structural integrity?? kindly PM as im not able to do so(new member)
Absolutely no problem holding that much. It's very structurally sound since the legs and horizontal braces are metal. The tabletop isn't solid wood but it will more than support reasonable loads.

Back