For iPhone 4 - Otterbox Defender Series Kit/Case-New-All parts included-Best in class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title says it all. Defender Series is the best Otterbox series at the moment.

Black in color.

Check the MSRP and other details here: iPhone 4 Defender Series Case // OtterBox.com

Protect your valuable investment, i.e., your Apple Phone with this best in class Otterbox Defender Case. Checkout the details on the above said website that also includes a video about it.

Price expected: Rs 1500 <-- Compare it to the price it sells for here i India(Rs 2200+)

Selling because: I lost my iPhone 4 a few weeks back at a party :( and this case arrived here yesterday through a friend who brought it from the USA.

Pics here:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8940/img1211x.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7539/img1210g.jpg

Re: For iPhone 4 - Otterbox Defender Series Kit/Case-New-All parts included-Best in c

Thats fantastic pricing for a brand new case. Would have bought it eyes closed if I had an iPhone 4.

Re: For iPhone 4 - Otterbox Defender Series Kit/Case-New-All parts included-Best in c

its indeed a good case but it retails for 27 dollars !

I am interested if you are willing to negotiate

^^ When you make a comment about price of a product in a public market thread, make it a point to back it up with relevant proof from a legitimate source regardless of how obvious it may be. Throwing prices without relevant proof is not taken to kindly. You could have just posted online link like this

Newegg.com - Otter Box APL2-I4XXX-46-E4OTR Zircon Blue Defender Series Case For iPhone 4

netwitx said:
its indeed a good case but it retails for 27 dollars !

I am interested if you are willing to negotiate
Source of your info is .... ?

Price dropped to Rs 1500. Anyone interested ?

Am using an otterbox for Nokia X6. Came with a free Screen Film. EXCELLENT product. Anyone owning an Iphone 4 should just pick it.

The cover is rubbery. So it does not pop out of shirt pocket just incase you bend to pick anything. Also the phone does not slip if left on the car dashboard or seat.

matoind said:
Am using an otterbox for Nokia X6. Came with a free Screen Film. EXCELLENT product. Anyone owning an Iphone 4 should just pick it.

The cover is rubbery. So it does not pop out of shirt pocket just incase you bend to pick anything. Also the phone does not slip if left on the car dashboard or seat.
Thanks, mate. Yes, it's an excellent case and a god investment for a hi-end phone like iPhone 4

astrono_me said:
Still available? I am interested :)
Sent you a PM

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Payment received from kunalthesarkar, shipping it out tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back