For my eyes and ears only

TechHead said:
Am I the only one who can't see the photographs?

already said that i cant..

@mods.. could it be possible to recommend/restrict the external image hosts to a selection of sites? ones which are universally acknowledged as being accessible?

Congratulations Mano ji! :hap2:
Never cud i set it all up so nice n clean even if i had all the time in the world :lol:

sTALKEr said:
@mods.. could it be possible to recommend/restrict the external image hosts to a selection of sites? ones which are universally acknowledged as being accessible?
The pics are hosted on Imageshack. :S thats wat is recommended on TE too :p

Nice nice phinally done eh?

those monitor speakers are damn amazing :D coupled with the NAD amp ofcourse :lol:

Awesome stuff !!

So, you finally ditched buying a separate CD player and went for the HTPC ehh ?

what is the model of that Sony LCD TV ? And is it Full HD ? How is the picture quality on it compared to other 32" TVs ?

Wow ! That looks great and sounds great too (I imagine !). Congrats !

Btw - As long as people don't use Flickr, I can see the attached images. I believe Supload is a decent image hosting site too.

Thanks guys.

imageshack is accepted here, thats why I posted the pictures in imageshack. I will upload in someother site, may be in TE itself and link it later.

@ Nikhil, yes I ditched buying a regular CD player and bought a emu 1212 :p. TV is regular 32s310a model only, not full HD. Its better than LG (which is what I compared with). Funky and other members were vouching for this model all over the TE, so went with this model. I like the TV :D .

@ Zhopudey, thanks for the MeediOS link. I will try it.

Drool Maal!

Nice setup Mano.
Wonder if there is a remote to the HTPC?
And the missing display for the HTPC - is it necessary at all? (newbie Q)

^looks like you've found your way here too, welcome

Hes connected the HTPC to the lcd tv and at the moment controlling the whole setup with a wireless keyboard hidden in his coffee table

Back