For NGO - Best value for money 55/60/65 inch television

desidude

Recruit
Hello,

I have to gift a NGO in Mumbai which I have known for a long time a 55 inch or 60 inch or 65 inch television.

Please suggest which brand is the best value (as opposed to a fancy name) and which store usually has the best price.

Thank you
desidude

40-60k? depending on the size?

Would prefer to give a mainstream brand e.g. Sony, LG, Samsung if possible....
Hoping some of you friends can help...
LG and Sony for their service here. LG service is good for after sales as per my personal experience. At the given budget a 55 inch screen will be available. issue is for model you might have to visit the store if not going online for a better experience My recommendation would be Croma, Reliance Digital Store. You can also get Good Discount on HDFC / ICICI / SBI cards at this place.

Any particular model(s) in Sony or LG that you suggest, would like to stay around 45-50k if possible. I do not mind getting a good 50inch vs an average 55inch if I need to compromise a bit based on the budget.

Thank you

Is this LG UR 7500 an online only model? I went to the big retailers, Vijay Sales, Croma and Reliance Digital, they were offering the LG 55UR7550 for 53500...

Is this LG UR 7500 an online only model? I went to the big retailers, Vijay Sales, Croma and Reliance Digital, they were offering the LG 55UR7550 for 53500...
Yes, 7500 is online 7550 is offline everything is same except remote with 7550 lg provides magic remote but u can buy 7500 and save money.You too can buy the magic remote from lg separately.7500 comes with normal remote.

Back