For Sale 1GB X 6 DDR-2Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh79

Adept
For Sale DDR2-667 RAM 1GB X 6

Hi For sale are 1GB X 6 DDR 2 Rams, Which are lying idle since i upgraded all my office system to 4 GB ram.

Dynet DDR2 667 1GBX 6 ( Life time warranty as per there packing)

Price=275 Each Shipped

Shipping from Hyderabad

would prefer a buyer who can buy all 6 stics.

Note: Please No lowballing or thread crapping, use PM route for any Querry.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

@tosh79: calling you since morning, your phone is switched off.

Please reply to my PM's

Im done with the payment, awaiting shipment details

I cannot believe this ...

Now that i have made the payment.

tosh79 is missing for the last 2 days.

His phone is switched off, he keeps visiting TE in between, but does not reply to my PM's

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rocker123 said:
I cannot believe this ...

Now that i have made the payment.

tosh79 is missing for the last 2 days.

His phone is switched off, he keeps visiting TE in between, but does not reply to my PM's

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yikes! That is very bad.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

try PM ing these people as they have dealt with him on TE earlier, they might help you out.

http://www.techenclave.com/members/gsnkalyan.html

http://www.techenclave.com/members/mgdelhi.html

I bought 2 RAM sticks exactly one year ago from him. I got the RAM Sticks. He committed but did not provide the bill to claim warranty.

In addition to the info you have, I know his name from his last year's PMs. His name is "Santosh Kanjikar".

WingZero said:
Be patient rocker123. Give him a couple of more days. Good luck :)

Already been robbed by the TE member "Raaga" once ... So a bit tensed ..

tosh79's phone is off and the best part is that he's online on TE and does not reply :( STRANGE !

I was buying two RAM's From him. But dunno suddenly i changed my mind and a bought new one.

He said his office is in Secunderabad and he asked me to collect it from his office.

Rocker123 Check ur PM. Mate i am very much here,, Just that i had to rush out of station for a couple of days due to some urgent office work.. Your delivery will be effected today,, Just forward ur address details..

Thank god.. There are sane guys like you on this forum :) , Since 2007 I have Sold Tablet PC. GPU'S,CPU'S,PSU'S,MOBO'S, CPU COOLER ETC but this is the first time i couldn't attend the deal in time due to events beyond my control, the saddest part though is Buyer in question went public for 1200/- bucks worth deal while he could have refered to my itrust score & rating or consulted through pm with buyers whom i have dealt with earlier,

any way shipment is done with...

But Thanks for your positive advice to rocker123...

WingZero said:
Be patient rocker123. Give him a couple of more days. Good luck :)

Be on my side, then have the guts to write what you have written above ..

How would you feel, once a buyer makes the payment, all of a sudden the seller does not reply to ur PM's inspite of the fact that he is online on TE, and he switches of his cell phone.

Instead of being sorry, you're posting this

INSANE !!!!

And one more thing : Yes, BUYER will go in public and even post the same thing if its worth 50rs or 50 lac rs.

tosh79 said:
Rocker123 Check ur PM. Mate i am very much here,, Just that i had to rush out of station for a couple of days due to some urgent office work.. Your delivery will be effected today,, Just forward ur address details..

Thank god.. There are sane guys like you on this forum :) , Since 2007 I have Sold Tablet PC. GPU'S,CPU'S,PSU'S,MOBO'S, CPU COOLER ETC but this is the first time i couldn't attend the deal in time due to events beyond my control, the saddest part though is Buyer in question went public for 1200/- bucks worth deal while he could have refered to my itrust score & rating or consulted through pm with buyers whom i have dealt with earlier,

any way shipment is done with...

But Thanks for your positive advice to rocker123...

At the very least, you should have informed him. No offense to you mate, but I had a similar situation about a wireless switch. I too waited for a day and had decided that if he did not tell me the next course of action, I would start a thread on TE.

Although I have sold only one item by courier to a person, I kept him informed about the progress even though the consignment got delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back