Car & Bike Ford Classic Titanium - 32.38 Kmpl mileage!

My fiesta classic 5k has run gives 20 full AC in city and 22 full AC highway . Only one service done , will improve on second service but no way 32kpl which the brochure advertises

even 20 is fantastic bro.may i know which city and how is the traffic like?

^ that is the same mileage which seems to be the norm with most users.i wont worry too much if i were you to be honest.i am getting 15 to 16 on the beat in the city and that too because of my sedate style since it is a new vehicle.

ps- i was going to tag you to this thread as it desperately needed a fiesta owner:p

even 20 is fantastic bro.may i know which city and how is the traffic like?
I also have Fiesta 1.6SXi Classic and traffic is very less/light as compared to a metro . I am sriganganagar , its a Class B city
@F3niX 10/11 is little on a lower side . I have driven it in delhi bumper to bumper traffic also .Have you done your second servicing ? . Your foot on the accelerator seems to be a bit heavy . I drive everyday 20 odd kms

^^ actually.. considering the fact that the nano has a power to weight ratio of 63 hp/ton, fiesta manages only 58 hp/ton.. so nano is better and will go faster.. ;)

The chassis of the Nano begins to vibrate like crazy when the speedo clocks 70 kmph. I've personally experienced this in a friend's car but the maneuverability of the car is unmatched. Esp. in narrow roads and streets.

I also have Fiesta 1.6SXi Classic and traffic is very less/light as compared to a metro . I am sriganganagar , its a Class B city
@F3niX 10/11 is little on a lower side . I have driven it in delhi bumper to bumper traffic also .Have you done your second servicing ? . Your foot on the accelerator seems to be a bit heavy . I drive everyday 20 odd kms
Well, its being driver by a Chauffeur so it all depends on his style of driving..
But, I think We should take it once for a Long drive on a highway.. Cars need a Release :p

I too very recently got the classic fiesta and i manage about 16 - 17 kpl in the city with AC on 90% of the time. Other diesel fiesta have informed me that the car manages to return around 18 - 19 in the city.

I don't know how far its true, will have to wait and watch till i get my first servicing done.

^ Of course, the wheels are of a scooty size :p

sometimes it does work out well.friend of mine purchased a tata pickup secondhand which had these crazy fat tires with huge aftermarket rims.he palmed it off on another owner hwo thought it was cool and went for stock wheels and the handling and speed improved a lot.nothing to be gained modifying a nano.

I am wondering how will be real ( mean the most honest angle) driving feel for these super mileage vehicles.
A litre of diesel gives 20 to 30 kms, means in each second very little fuel burns and what would be the response of the throttle?

Cars which burns 1 litre for every 10 Kms or less, I know they give absolute pleasure for driving.
Hows the comparison (not considering the economy aspect) ?

Back