Forgot Airtel router password

I have forgotten the password to the default airtel beetel adsl router + modem. how to reset it as i wanna change some dns settings. tried the pinhole reset key on router but it did not do anything.

Check admin or password or admin123 or pass123

Else, Reset your router.

But before that Call 121 and take your PPOPE username and password from them (they will generate new password for you on the call itself).

I did this many times.

the one on my router is set by Airtel folks, so I had to call up their CC number and get the password. I was routed to their technical department or something.

I think i or the guy who set it up last year had changed the password. The default one is not working.
even then, if you press the reset pin, the username/password resets to factory defaults - which are mentioned on the sticker... don't know if airtel guys remove that sticker.

^ did not work
even then, if you press the reset pin, the username/password resets to factory defaults - which are mentioned on the sticker... don't know if airtel guys remove that sticker.
i had pressed the pin but the page is not accepting the sticker id and password still

Keep the router powered ON and press the PIN for a full 10 seconds and hold it pressed. It may take a little time to start rebooting/resetting. - did you try that?

Keep the router on, press the reset button till the lights change - should take about 5-10 seconds.

Also try pressing reset button when powering on the router, may work.

Else do a 30-60-90 reset.

Back