Formula One : British Grand Prix

kisssherinetodeath said:
Kimi would have been the favourite to win had he not had to start ten places back !!

I would have been the favourite to win had i not had to sit at home without an F1 car ! :rofl:

TheMask said:
thats only b'coz of kimi.. i hate McLaren mainly coz they havent had a reliable car in almost 2 years now.. poor kimi.. :p
lol...mclaren never had a reliable car..
i thought this season will be different but they've
started to show their true colours half way down. :mad:

QuickFire said:
lol...mclaren never had a reliable car..
i thought this season will be different but they've
started to show their true colours half way down. :mad:
i dont think mclaren wud come up in the race either........

And KIMI looked obviously dejected in the press conf.
Rightly so considering that he would have easily matched shoemakers record of max wins in a season.

My prediction for the race is that the first three cars will pull away from the rest of the field and then alonso and button will pit earlier than the mclaren behind them and Montoya will drive the Mclaren to victory , its his race if the car holds up !!
Hey, good prediction! :D

What the... I realized it only today that I havn't posted my comments on the race.
Well better late than never.

Firstly..It is really disappointing to see the prancing horses failing...again. :huh: Not that they aren't winning. But atleast they should give a fight like at San Marino. And now finally I admit it is nearly impossible for Ferrari to win the title. Though mathematically it is not over yet. But looking at the current form, seems distant. :S But still I continue to support them. Good performance from JPM, Kimi and Alonso. Narain was the only retirement...well thats really sad. His car has been giving too much trouble these days. Hope the new car comes out soon. One thing which pisses me off is holding up. Trulli has held Schumi in many races this season. And in this race many drivers were held up. It is really bad to see a car going slow just because of the other car being slow. But then maybe thats racing. :ashamed:
Red devil...yes I am. :tongue:

Back