Formula One : Hungarian Grand Prix

Apex

Skilled
Hungarian Grand Prix

Race on: 31st July 2005
Teams to look out for: Renault, McLaren, BAR
Drivers to look out for: Alonso, Kimi, Montoya, Button

Will be a tough race for Kimi who'll be the first one out for qualifying on a dusty track. Hungary is not known for overtaking. If Kimi fails this time, it will be Alonso's championship without a doubt.

Ferrari and Michael gets first P1 of 2005 :p
Montoya P2
Trulli P3
Kimi P4
Alonso P6
Fisichella P9

Interestingly, Schumi is almost a second up on Montoya. Half a second on second sector alone. :S Ferrari must be real light on fuel :p Great qualifying run by Kimi since he was the first to run on that dusty/dirty track :cool2:

Awesome lap by Michael, hes running light for sure, so that wud gurantee some heroism from him tommorow.. first pole of Ferrari this season, bad luck for ALonso, just over did it, and a good lap by Kimi, looking forward to watch which i believe is going to be a great race tommorow

Ideal scenario for McLaren fans:

We know McLarens have better grip. I think it will be easier for Monty to overtake schumi frm starting grid. Similarly, Kimi can easily overtake Trulli. However, I'd like Kimi to overtake Schumi as well by the first corner. If he pulls this one off, then no probs as its very difficult to overtake at hungary. Trulli will hold up every single car behind him and if the mclarens can hold up schumi, it will be just great. In all probabilities, schumi will be the first one to pit among front runners :p

YESSS!!!!!:hap2:

Finally....just when I was about to give uyp totally on Ferrari....they're back!(atleast in qualifying)...but hey!! where's Rubens?

Right where he belongs. right where ferrari belongs. right where michael should have been had it not been for the fuel strategy. right where both of them will be tomorrow at the end.

right where michael should have been had it not been for the fuel strategy

A strategy is a strategy....how good or bad it is out we'll only know during/after the race....

Also watever the outcome of the race....the records will say...
Qualifying Pole Hungarain GP 2005 : M.Schumacher :D :D

ferrari and schumi might get away with this in hyngary.
I mean even if he is low of fuel its almost impossible to overtake on this track. Even if he has to stop early he will most probably pull some advantages on the initial few laps. Unless ferrari screw up in the pits i dont see too much disadvantage for schumi in this race and IMO thats why they ran him on low fuel loads to get in front on this track.
I just hope Michel and kimmi finish ahead of alanso. If he wins this then its sealed championship.

I believe Ferrari choose a softer compound tyre, thats why they are running light on fuel and hoping that they can get in some quick laps and get away with an early pitstop. But u just cant deny that the lap done by Michael was a gr8 one..

michael is light on fuel the best he can hope for in the race is third position . Its gonna be a fight between the two Mclarens as to who will win that is if both cars stay reliable , i think Monty will win !!!

Phew..

Thot Schumi wud lose 3rd place to brother Ralf at the end....but he managed to hold on...Good race.

1.Kimi
2.Schumi
3.Ralf

Kimi!! Kimi!! :clap:
well done :yahoo:

this was a gr8 result for the championship with both renaults out of points. disappointing result for monty. cud have been mclaren 1-2 ;)

Back