Fraud use of my adhaar. Need help if anyone from mumbai

Hey everyone,
I need your help regarding a call i got from fedex today.The call was automated , summarizing the details of a parcel.There was an option to connect to the customer care which i did.
The shocker is , a parcel is going out from mumbai to iran using my adhaar.The parcel was intercepted by customs and it was prepaid

The Parcel contents they say are:
5 kg of clothes and 120 shades of lsd(drugs)

Things to mention here:
1.Can't determine if the call was legit but the call was automated first and then customer care did provide me with the details of the parcel and told me that i need to raise a complaint in cyber crime.
2. She told me that she will transfer the call to cyber crime mumbai to which i need to convey the details and report this
3. I have never even used an international shipping or anything
4. After talking to the connected call cyber crime of mumbai , i gave them the information i was given . He was asking abt where i worked ,what's my profession, the bank balance of my current account and see if there is any deduction.

How do i approach the situation here, please share your insights.Anyone from mumbai can help?
Tell them to straight up **** off, the next time they (or anyone similar) call. It's all a BS scam. Being informed is key here, as well as knowing you haven't done a thing. These assholes try and sound very organized. Once you confront and threaten them (tell them you're recording them, you know their location + operations, and they will be arrested), they will fall faster than Narayan Murthy's views on work-life balance.

PSA: I have COMPLETELY stopped answering unknown numbers. If it's something genuine, or an emergency, I'm sure I will recognize the name, organization, or at the very least, expect an SMS back if the call is genuine. I only answer verified calls on TC (such as delivery units for an expected parcel), or if it's the name of a hospital/clinic. It's given me major peace of mind.

Last edited:
bangldeshi hiding in India having no valid aadhar, pan or even a rationing card and instead ask for their help if they could help you exit the country via dunki route..
a terrorists hiding in India with an Iranian passport!
brilliant scripts :p

Of course only a girl/woman will sound attractive seductive and not a man!
i disagree !
but anyways how we could be so sure, it could be AI voice as well.
stated my full name and passport number
500/- rupees and your entire 7-generation details can be obtained online. they just need to connect the dots.

To stop further risk of privacy invasion , PLease link Adhar card with your chaddi.

Last edited:
Back