Free 3.5mm earphones

Ordered long back, no mail, no deliveries, I think its just a way of some survey about people applying for free things and collecting email addresses

It clear now..its all fake. Wonder who the hell is gonna ship earphones for free to far away places by paying shipping taxes.

karizma.r2008 said:
well i guess nothing is "free" in this world except a baby after marriage. :p

Correct me if m wrong but baby too doesnt come for free. He is the production of contribution from both sides.:p No matter you arent paying money for it directly.
When something is for free, it doesnt mean it has to be measured in money.:)

veer_singh said:
^^^^ @ronit , there are a lot of free stuff in the world , so many people have received them

goto https://www.pgimprovinglife.com/register/register.php

and do the procedure !

Yes agreed and registered and received too. But that stuff is for their advertising, doing business by giving out free samples. And thats the sole company who is offering which is registered here locally and not any 3rd party like amazon or similar.

But these earphone thing is bit different. If it was directly offered as a free sample from its respective manufacturer then it was to be believed and appreciable. They are being offered free by some shopping site which is offering without without the consent of the sole co. That too they are shipping it worldwide. And so its pretty hard to believe on it. Rest nothing.

Its like xfx or sapphire giving away they lower end cards for free/ distribution samples which will be obviously unbelievable.

skaluva said:
Guys, i've registered for this long back and selected some products. I havent received any of them till now.. what to do? :)

If you have orders them in hundreds then obviously who is gonna send them?

Select 2 products and single qtty.

Back