Free $5 eBay Gift Card

for all my whining,the postman just dropped off my parcel now!
<
.time to break out those heatsinks and get modding!

thanks for the email id!

Yesterday I also received my heavy duty 3500mAh battery for my Galaxy S from HongKong seller.

Phone is now giving 2 days of backup under heavy use.
<
<

Finally it has been confirmed that ebay 5$ GC doesn't expire even when its not applied or redeemed in 14 days, from date of delivery by daily feats.

I tried all 5 GC yesterday, all are working fine, So withdrew them from transaction.
Guys Dailyfeats are still offering 5$ gift coupons, but you need to add them as a wishlist.​

I have done it for one account and redeemed it.

Here is the proof:

FEB 28, 2012 | 02:45PM EST

Yoni

replied:

Hi there,

Our apologies for the delay.

You will find your ebay code reward below,

XXXXXXXXXXABCD

Enjoy and go do good,

The DailyFeats Team

Go do good,

The DailyFeats Team

FEB 27, 2012 | 02:03PM EST

Original message

Pranav

wrote:

Hello dailyfeats,

I hav redeemed my 5$ coupon a week before, but i hav not received any coupons frm your side till now.

Please let me know when are you sending my coupon.

Regards

Pranav Goel

I added it to wishlist. Then what ?

It still shows as Sold out. How do i redeem.

Just goto premium rewards and click on add to wish list. You will be put on queue. When a ebay coupon is available, it will be alloted to you.
I added it to wish list, but i would still need to make 2500 points to get it right?

Anyway, what you said means that even after i get my 2500 points, i would only get the ebay coupon when one is available? 'aap katar mein hain'

I added it to wish list, but i would still need to make 2500 points to get it right?

Anyway, what you said means that even after i get my 2500 points, i would only get the ebay coupon when one is available? 'aap katar mein hain'

Yes. We dont know when we may get the coupon.

I had actually collected around 500 points. then got bored with the whole process and forgot about it. Guess patience does pay off unfortunately
<

Back