Free $5 eBay Gift Card

Why is everything showing "Add to wish list" ??

Does it mean they are not available to be redeemed currently ?

Add the stuff you want to wishlist. when it is available to redeem, you will get a email. Then in rewards page, a new option to redeem will open up. simple.

anybody recieve their coupons yet?

Not yet
<

Got my gift certificate last night!!
<

Few things have me worried a bit:

[font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Julian Paul,[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Congratulations! You've redeemed 2500 points from your account in exchange for $5 off at eBay![/font]

[font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here's your gift certificate's redemption code: **************** [/font][font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
<
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How to redeem an eBay Gift Certificate:[/font]

1. Shop at www.ebay.com and find an item where the seller accepts PayPal.

2.During checkout, select PayPal as your payment option. Then, select or enter the redemption code for the gift certificate you want to redeem, by clicking the Select Code button or manually entering your code. (If you do not have a PayPal account, sign up for an account.)

[font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Having trouble? Get in touch with us at [/font]info@dailyfeats.com[font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif], and include your unique confirmation number in your request: EBAY-5-***********[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks, and congratulations again![/font]

[font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]--The DailyFeats Team[/font]

Important Terms:
  • Resale of eBay Gift Certi ficates is prohibited. For security reasons, you may be required to verify your identity using a credit card.
  • Multiple gift certificates denominated in the same currency can be redeemed for a single purchase, up to a maximum of $500.00 USD per purchase. The unused balance may be applied to other eBay purchases.
  • Gift certificates have no cash value.
  • eBay is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
  • Your use of your gift certificate is subject to additional terms and conditions.

I don't have paypal, NEFT or even a CC. Only a debit card. Will this work?

Someone post some cool stuff for 5 bucks !!

Received mine too yesterday night.

Got my gift certificate last night!!
<

Few things have me worried a bit:

I don't have paypal, NEFT or even a CC. Only a debit card. Will this work?

Someone post some cool stuff for 5 bucks !!

Why dont you make a paypal account? All you need is a bank account. Since you have a debit card, you already would be having one. Once done, link with ebay. The balance of the GV is then shown in paypal.

Why dont you make a paypal account? All you need is a bank account. Since you have a debit card, you already would be having one. Once done, link with ebay. The balance of the GV is then shown in paypal.

I thought paypal requires a CC. last time i tried to make one there was some problem and it wouldn't let me make an account. can't remember what the issue was. bank is canara.

I thought paypal requires a CC. last time i tried to make one there was some problem and it wouldn't let me make an account. can't remember what the issue was. bank is canara.

For using paypal to purchase, a CC is required. Since you have the GV and if you purchase within the limit of the GV, there wont be any need for CC.

For using paypal to purchase, a CC is required. Since you have the GV and if you purchase within the limit of the GV, there wont be any need for CC.

No i meant to create a paypal account. I can't clearly remember what happened, must be getting too old, but i think they even debited my account by one rupee or something, but eventually the account couldn't be created and they refunded the rupee.

so one needs a paypal account to use redeem these??

can we just use these with a unverified paypal a/c without linking bank a/c or cc or dc

ok,so i guess it was because i tried to redeem 3 coupons at once.but,i honestly accumulated points and reset my modem between every login.tsk tsk

#[member='benryu'] ,thats because there are no coupons available to redeem.when they are available though,you will get an email,and you scramble to get your coupons before they run out.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]#[member='benryu'] I never got any email or anything. And it kept showing as added to wishlist. Then i think i went to Browse premium rewards or was it Your wishlist? and was able to instantly redeem it there.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]#[/font]haris5sani I think the problem was you did too much to fast. In my case, accumulating points was so pakauing that i sometimes forgto to do it some days. So i would collect points every 3 days on average.

Back