Free $5 eBay Gift Card

thats a lot of points!well,i did like 50-200 points a day

Already collected 10000+ points in one & 7000+ points in another
<
<
<

No i meant to create a paypal account. I can't clearly remember what happened, must be getting too old, but i think they even debited my account by one rupee or something, but eventually the account couldn't be created and they refunded the rupee.

To make the PayPal a/c, nothing is needed. But to confirm it and start using, bank details are a must. IMO, try making one, and see what happens if you dont enter the bank details. Link it with your ebay a/c.

To make the PayPal a/c, nothing is needed. But to confirm it and start using, bank details are a must. IMO, try making one, and see what happens if you dont enter the bank details. Link it with your ebay a/c.

So the story gets murkier and muddier. I'm totally lost now.

Here's how it goes: I have a $5 gift coupon (and found nothing good to buy yet too!), and ebay.in account, a canara bank account without NEFT and with canara debit card, a bank of india a/c without neft and without debit card). Someone please help with step by step instructions.

Why is it that all indians are treated like potential terrorists with paypal needing ironclad verification and linking to banks etc. As it is with certain import duties (114% etc), the govt. thinks we all earn our money smuggling stuff...

So the story gets murkier and muddier. I'm totally lost now.

Here's how it goes: I have a $5 gift coupon (and found nothing good to buy yet too!), and ebay.in account, a canara bank account without NEFT and with canara debit card, a bank of india a/c without neft and without debit card). Someone please help with step by step instructions.

Why is it that all indians are treated like potential terrorists with paypal needing ironclad verification and linking to banks etc. As it is with certain import duties (114% etc), the govt. thinks we all earn our money smuggling stuff...

make a paypal account. They will ask for 1. PAN card details 2.Bank a/c details 3. credit card details (optional)

Go figure. I think #[member='varkey'] can help you out on this.

Aah ok, now i remember. No pan card either. I've always flown under the radar i guess...

And i won't be making an aadhar card either unless my life depends on it...

^ To open a PayPal account you need to enter a PAN, it is mandatory now. Once the account is open, you need to add a bank account. You just need the account number and IFS Code. You need not have netbanking facility etc. Once you add the account, PayPal will make two small deposits to the account, you need to enter the exact amount to confirm the bank account. You can get it from a mini statement from the ATM or just visit the bank's branch.

They will also ask you select a purpose code, which is for people who want to receive money, but in any case just select any random category as you are not interested in receiving money anyway. (Refunds will not be considered as such)

That's it, you should be able to use the Gift Card now.
<

^ They will verify whether the PAN holder's name matches with the PayPal account holder's name. If you want to use the relative's PAN, you will have to open the account also in the relative's name.

You can get it from a mini statement from the ATM or just visit the bank's branch.

I actually have netbanking on my canara a/c but those idiots didn't provide NEFT facility in spite of my specifically asking for it in the form. Now they want me to submit an application, haven't had the time... So anyway, i can check a/c details at home. Just can't buy anything with the a/c...

^ They will verify whether the PAN holder's name matches with the PayPal account holder's name. If you want to use the relative's PAN, you will have to open the account also in the relative's name.

I think ima just give away the gift certificate...

I thought of that, but now i'm just tired of this game... Nothing really interesting to buy for $5 either...

I thought of that, but now i'm just tired of this game... Nothing really interesting to buy for $5 either...

You are right, even under 10$ i am not able to find any good product including shipping.

Well i am waiting for your generous behavior as u can donate that coupon to me
<
, considering i lost my 2 accounts with insane points
<
<

#[member='Julian'] Depends, I got a HDMI converter, mini male to full size fenale for my sony cam and 2x SATA cables for my (still MIA) Seagate GoFlex. Would suggest to use it to get a all in one charger ~ 2.5USD OR USB cables/chargers. If you want anything, let me know. shall get for you using the GV. PM me with your ebay requests.

If you plan to give it away, would suggest either #[member='varkey'] OR #[member='rocker123']. If you would love to curry favour with our mods/admins, you know whom to give it to
<

#[member='varkey'] and others. Just FYI.

Dear Vivek,

Here's advance notice that the eBay reward you wishlisted will be available at 7pm EDT tomorrow, Thursday 3/29, in limited supply.

Redeeming a DailyFeats reward is kind of like winning an Oscar, just for being a good person. Just visit the DailyFeats rewards page at 7pm Eastern (that's 4pm Pacific) tomorrow.

120 eBay rewards available

Cheers,

the DailyFeats team

Did some calculations, seems like 7pm EDT is 0430 hours morning IST.
<

4pm Pacific is also the f**kin bloody same. DF expects us to get up in the morning to get out rewards
<

Well, what can I say? Gotta get up
sign27.gif

Back