Free $5 eBay Gift Card

redeemed it.*yawn* .the things i do for free coupons.
234.gif

Yup. Now looking forward to some early gaming
devil.gif

oh have to create paypal account then... can you let me know which are all ebay sites please

omg
sad.gif

Hello,

This message is to inform you that due to repeated evidence of fraudulent activity at DailyFeats, your account is being shut down. (If multiple accounts have been traced to you, all affiliated accounts are being closed as well.)

Any outstanding points and redemptions are being revoked. We're sorry to have to do this, but it's important to maintain the integrity of the DailyFeats community.

Please see DailyFeats' Terms of Service for more details on this policy. http://dailyfeats.com/corp/termsofservice

You're welcome to get in touch with us if you have any questions or would like to contest this decision; please write info@dailyfeats.com.

Thanks,

the DailyFeats team

Received the same mail. How can they say fraudulent activity ?I have collected the the points very sedately. say 100 per day. and account it over 1 month old.

Not gonna waste my time on this
bsflag.gif

#[member='benryu'] and #[member='cisco_tech'],did you fellows reddem two coupons at once from the same computer?thats what happened to me.i guess they logged two coupon requests within 5 minutes of the other from the same computer.have collected 3 coupons till now and was denied 4 more because i tried to redeem two coupons at once.

still have one coupon i havent redeemed.was hoping to get two more and buy a arctic mx-4 or a PWM 120mm fan for free,but it'll have to wait

so,though ive got only one coupon in 5 tries,i still can get some diy stuff i'll keep trying

i am abusing the system though.its meant to be rewarded to honest people who have actually done the tasks given there.

i guess thats what scamsters like me deserve though,but,ill still keep trying.

last week,i made a really good cmoy for under 100rs.bought an opamp and connectors from ebay and sourced the rest of the components locally.

#[member='benryu'] and #[member='cisco_tech'],did you fellows reddem two coupons at once from the same computer?thats what happened to me.i guess they logged two coupon requests within 5 minutes of the other from the same computer.have collected 3 coupons till now and was denied 4 more because i tried to redeem two coupons at once.

still have one coupon i havent redeemed.was hoping to get two more and buy a arctic mx-4 or a PWM 120mm fan for free,but it'll have to wait

so,though ive got only one coupon in 5 tries,i still can get some diy stuff i'll keep trying

i am abusing the system though.its meant to be rewarded to honest people who have actually done the tasks given there.

i guess thats what scamsters like me deserve though,but,ill still keep trying.

last week,i made a really good cmoy for under 100rs.bought an opamp and connectors from ebay and sourced the rest of the components locally.

i guess what you are stating might be the reason why the a/c were banned. Too bad.

IMO, getting the 5$ coupons is a big PITA and only useful for small purchases.

#[member='sunny27'] Do you still want to try to get 100$ worth of coupons to finance your SSD deal?

Other rewards have come in, though not the ebay 5$ coupon's.

$25 Barnes & Noble Gift Card

$10 1-800-FLOWERS Gift Card

$5 off $35 at Walgreens, the Granddaddy of national drug store brands. They've got what you need.

$10 off a $50 online purchase from Tommy Hilfiger, the preppy spirit of American style.

$15 off Peeled Snacks, the sweetest way to snack healthy.

Back