Free $5 eBay Gift Card

Recieved an email with changes:

1. [font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Now you can set goals not just for individual feats, but for the big parts of your life -- weight loss, career success, parenting, and more![/font]

[font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]2. iPhone app @ [/font]http://dailyfeats.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=57af812461b219722a94aee95&id=a1dea80d5c&e=6850600fdb[font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif] [/font]

What does that mean and any changes in rewards?

Yes and no. SInce you can make challenges for yourself, so that will mean that you can reward yourself for completing the challenges. But this is an extra job from our side. So actually, no.

And it makes it easier for users of iOS to access the site.

Got my first $5 GV...You can take only one ebay GV every month
<

Can anybody suggest best memory card or headphones to be bought from ebay.com in/under 21$ inclusive of shipping to India.

Also I heard that its impossible to win a bid at low prices as they(seller) increase the bid(from other a/c) just before the bid ends, is that true?

Replies awaited..

Thanks in advance !!

Can anybody suggest best memory card or headphones to be bought from ebay.com in/under 21$ inclusive of shipping to India.

Also I heard that its impossible to win a bid at low prices as they(seller) increase the bid(from other a/c) just before the bid ends, is that true?

Replies awaited..

Thanks in advance !!

Dont bother to spend on memory cards, IMO. You never know whether it is.......
<

sorry for spamming this thread,but,how much time does a notmail air mail take to reach here from the USA?its been a while since i placed an order and there's no news of it whatsoever!

sorry for spamming this thread,but,how much time does a notmail air mail take to reach here from the USA?its been a while since i placed an order and there's no news of it whatsoever!

Not sure about USA, but I had once ordered an item from Hong Kong via eBay, and received it in 19 days.

Finally it has been confirmed that ebay 5$ GC doesn't expire even when its not applied or redeemed in 14 days, from date of delivery by daily feats.

I tried all 5 GC yesterday, all are working fine, So withdrew them from transaction.
Guys Dailyfeats are still offering 5$ gift coupons, but you need to add them as a wishlist.​

I have done it for one account and redeemed it.

Here is the proof:

FEB 28, 2012 | 02:45PM EST

Yoni
replied:​

Hi there,

Our apologies for the delay.

You will find your ebay code reward below,

XXXXXXXXXXABCD

Enjoy and go do good,

The DailyFeats Team

Go do good,

The DailyFeats Team

FEB 27, 2012 | 02:03PM EST

Original message

Pranav
wrote:​

Hello dailyfeats,

I hav redeemed my 5$ coupon a week before, but i hav not received any coupons frm your side till now.

Please let me know when are you sending my coupon.

Regards

Pranav Goel

Back