free leech on hdbits.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashr

Skilled
in case those with an account haven't seen it yet... it's free leech for a while at hdbits.org

download all you want. now is the time. they've got the best collection of hd movies around.

ronnie_gogs said:
:S ....:rofl:.....its a god HD tracker never open for signup....

hif-bits.ro was open for sign up......:rofl:

Actually its hd-bits.ro & its still open for sign-up (once again)... :p

As for hdbits.org..... Its the mecca of HD content & extremely hard to get into... Luckily I am in... :clap: :clap:

Hello sir, I was looking at some blogs and I noticed that you are a member to this site. I recently had back surgery and I’m going to be home from work for a little over 3 months. Most of this time I will be in bed so I was hoping to download some quality movies. I am a member to demoind right now and my ratio is 2.59. I will continue to share and I hope someone would just give me a shot. I know you don’t know me so I would understand if you don’t but it would be great. Thanks for your time. sv

^^ Lolz.... Put it int the torrent invitation thread or the giveaway thread... You bumped a really old thread... I almost thought its free leech time... :S

intoxicated said:
i always miss a chance to get reg. there:cursing:

The registrations are closed since last 6 months... They are not letting anyone in now.... no intention to open them in the near future also... :(

Damn old thread bump.....

I thought its was on freeleech.... with a seedbox now I could have uploaded atleast 400 gb on hdbits :(....

^... Good you do not have hd-bits.ro... Its totally fu@#ed up now.... Try to get into hdtorrents.org.. Good tracker with some nice content & easy rules.....

@dancetranse.... Nice SPAM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back