Windows Free Offline PDF Compressor for Windows?

ryu_88

Disciple
Hey guys,

As the title suggests, i've been looking for free offline pdf compression software for windows, to reduce file size. I am aware of a bunch of online tools but my pdf's have some personal info I would not like to upload online.
In ubuntu i've been able to use the densify GUI tool which uses Ghostscript for compression, would love to have something like this for windows. It will have to be a GUI since non-technical people on my team will also need to use it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Unfortunately there aren't many free option for Windows when it comes to PDF editing. You can try Inkscape of Libreoffice.

Found a bunch of GUI apps for ghostscript on windows as well, from the listoffreeware.com, thanks @ibose . Decided to use this one - the site seemed sketchy at first but scanned the software with antivirus and it seems good, also just looks like a regular ghostscript app since all the dpi settings and names are identical

if the need is for a short duration, an Adobe Acrobat trial version should be enough. It has a specific option to save "reduced size PDF."

Back