Free rapidshare premium accounts

they are making strict policies that premium account cant be reselled

its just as simple as it. we have refill the premium account with the rapids to get downloads.. it want to check resellers who are making money by making premium accounts from rapidshare points.

please change name of the thread as Rapidshare new policy - collectors accounts changed to premium accounts

I got the following email just now

Dear user / Liebe Kundin, lieber Kunde,

As a result of the recent adjustments to our product and pricing model we have received a lot of feedback from our users. There was also positive response but we want to be honest with you: most answers were negative. With our adjustments we have alienated many users. As a matter of course, that was not our intention. Instead, it is our goal to introduce a system that gives you more flexibility. However, we are happy about every single user response that we have received as this is the only way we can learn what our users really want. That is the reason why we have fundamentally revised our offer one more time and made it much simpler.

For more information, please visit our News page :
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

^^ yeah.. me too.. still seems lame.. using megashares atm.. >60GB HD content in one day already.. w00t.. RS can kiss my.. ah.. w/e :p

me also planning to move away from RS

CAN ANYONE PLS Give me link to a good forum where alternate MU, MS, etc links are given

^^ You can get the best one here :) Click here!

Right now I find Megaupload and Hotfile the best :D They're way better than RS.. RS has lost their place after long long time.

I think I may like this system. My account won't expire easily now. And I can trade download credit for validity. It's like allowing you to trade talktime for validity in Indian cellphone plans. Decent for light users. For heavy users, it may be the same as before? (Not sure...)

why getting this error? "This Account has expired. Extend your Account now and continue to profit of the Premium membership advantages."

Thanks mate...I use this only:)
Any other sites? I know projectw

Also, how much does megashares, hotfile cost?

Rahulrulez said:
^^ You can get the best one here :) Click here!

Right now I find Megaupload and Hotfile the best :D They're way better than RS.. RS has lost their place after long long time.

vercetti said:
Thanks mate...I use this only:)

Any other sites? I know projectw

Also, how much does megashares, hotfile cost?

i bought megashares coz it gives me better speed than hotfile.. though i feel both cost the same.. around €10 for a month.. one advantage of MS is that it has only one link as compared to others.. and gives me around 40Mbps DL speed too.. downloaded like 250GB already in past couple of days.. :bleh:

Thanks kauzy...

But doesn't megashares have a download limit like rapidshare?

if u can download unlimited in 1 month then its a steal

guys get out of rs coz uploaders are deleting the files and as such there will be no useful links left to download.rs charges for the uploaded files.

^ If you set the option to delete files automatically if there is no activity for 60 days, then you are not charged for storage. Only if you want the files to remain without any activity limit you have to pay for the storage.

kauzy said:
i bought megashares coz it gives me better speed than hotfile.. though i feel both cost the same.. around €10 for a month.. one advantage of MS is that it has only one link as compared to others.. and gives me around 40Mbps DL speed too.. downloaded like 250GB already in past couple of days.. :bleh:
I just gt hotfile after rapidshare changed to crappy points system and more over rapidshare links die faster than hotfile ad biatch 250GB in few :mad: :mad: ,wth do u download .I am not crossing 500GB per month :(

vercetti said:
Thanks kauzy...

But doesn't megashares have a download limit like rapidshare?

if u can download unlimited in 1 month then its a steal

well.. nope.. told u.. m on HD downloading spree.. no download limit at all.. :p

and the best thing is u get a single download link.. so i preferred that.. no unzipping.. no crc errors.. no fake files.. :eek:hyeah:

download stats as of now from 7th till 12th july 478GB.. :rofl:
Metalspree said:
I just gt hotfile after rapidshare changed to crappy points system and more over rapidshare links die faster than hotfile ad biatch 250GB in few :mad: :mad: ,wth do u download .I am not crossing 500GB per month :(
hotfile gave me crappy download speeds.. were stuck at 2 Mbps weirdly.. and it was also not gettin integrated into Flashget neither DAP.. so tried MS this time.. n i am loving it.. :D

regarding downloading stats.. 'll message u on FB.. :p

Back