Free Seedbox 20GB of bandwidth for free

Soyab0007

Gamer
Adept
How to get your FREE SEEDBOX

Features:
This limited public beta has all the standard features you need for bittorrent content distribution:
- Instant setup, simply register and go.
- Access anywhere via HTTP web gui
- Upload .torrent files, add magnet links, add direct info hashes, add from URL
- Unlimited torrents, unlimited disk space for all users, free or paid.
- Create HTTP download manager-friendly links, download to your PC or share with friends!
- Simple and prompt support ticketing system, follow us on twitter #justseed_it
- Gbit network interface for fast seeding and downloading

How does the free plan work?
It’s quite easy. Register and you’ll be granted 20GB of bandwidth for free. When this bandwidth runs out, you will have to wait 30 days for another 20GB. If you don’t want to wait you may purchase bandwidth at any time from the account page.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...AAAAEg/bhpTSqL2lak/w1012-h569-no/Untitled.png
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...AAAAEg/bhpTSqL2lak/w1012-h569-no/Untitled.png

Edited: http://justseed.it/

What does the referral link give to the person registering and what does it give you ?

Ok so you get 20GB extra for each person registering ? I believe this is not allowed on TE.

Wasn't aware of that, Edited..[DOUBLEPOST=1373627748][/DOUBLEPOST]I am downloading a torrent of Far cry 3 game which is about 10gb, what to do after download completes,
how to transfer it to my computer..

^this is a seedbox service. It should be used for seeding and maintaining a healthy ratio on private torrent sites.

It would be better if you get the torrent directly to your PC.

Didn't tried anything. Ok will try and let you know :)[DOUBLEPOST=1373733209][/DOUBLEPOST]You have to click on "Stopped" to start downloading. Hope you both did that?

I have setup and downloaded a torrent from the Seedbox, now how am I supposed to download that file from that seedbox to my PC??

I have Deluge Bittorrent client, but there is no option for linking the torrent from the seedbox

I have setup and downloaded a torrent from the Seedbox, now how am I supposed to download that file from that seedbox to my PC??

I have Deluge Bittorrent client, but there is no option for linking the torrent from the seedbox

They have mentioned a workaround - but its best avoided. I have used that some time before - called superseeding - and I find it not that good.

justseed.it has no ssh/ftp access, how can i superseed a torrent using justseed.it?
if you have a new torrent on a home or remote system, use a client to seed exclusively to justseed.it
deluge and utorrent are both friendly to this process (try using deluge-console if on a remote server)
in your client on your home/remote system:
- create the .torrent file for the files you want in the torrent.
- add the .torrent to your client with no trackers.
- disable peer exchange (PEX) in your client.
on justseed.it:
- add the magnet link or the .torrent or the info-hash.
- if necessary manually add or remove the trackers in the trackers tab for the torrent.
- make a note of your justseed.it client ip address/port at the top-right of the torrents page.
in your client on your home/remote system:
- manually add the peer, specifying the justseed.it client ip address/port
your home/remote client will then superseed directly to justseed.it.

If I'm not wrong Seedbox is not for downloading torrents fast. It's actually used in case to seed torrents (which is mandatory in private trackers) to maintain ratio.

Generally AFAIK, you download your required torrent on PC normally. And then use freeleech torrents to seed as much as possible so that you can maintain ratio.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Back