Free Seedbox 20GB of bandwidth for free

Guys facing 2 issues with this...

1. One torrent had completed downloading and was showing 100% on the website and I had created download links and also downloaded few of the files but suddenly that torrent is now showing 60% complete and hence it does not allow me to create links anymore, all the inspite of the downloaded size showing more than torrent size.

2. I am unable to download files from their server to PC. I can confirm that the site is NOT blocked on my ISP anymore.

My torrent also was completed downloading and seeding. 27gb torrent. now its 0%. Think they did housekeeping. :(

They have removed support feature for free users. All my support tickets gone and the bandwith i got by referring people also gone.

I have a doubt suppose i have 60gb bandwith through referring. Thats a total of 80gb for my account. After i exhaust it and after 30 days will i get the entire 80 or only 20?

Last edited:
My torrent also was completed downloading and seeding. 27gb torrent. now its 0%. Think they did housekeeping. :(

They have removed support feature for free users. All my support tickets gone and the bandwith i got by referring people also gone.

I have a doubt suppose i have 60gb bandwith through referring. Thats a total of 80gb for my account. After i exhaust it and after 30 days will i get the entire 80 or only 20?

That's bad, support removal for free users. But before they removed it, i had raised a ticket yesterday about the redownload happening. They replied that they had to force recheck all torrents and hence all download started again.

Guys can u tell me how to download the file from their site?

The best thing that works for me is this....

1. Go to TORRENT (left side)
2. In the row of the torrent you want to download to local machine, click FILES (right side in green), all the files in the torrent are listed.
3. Click on CREATE LINKS (the one which is common for all the files, not the individual ones).
4. Once all the links are created, the file names become hyperlink and also there is a common "list links for download manager" and the top, click that and a new page opens.
5. All links are there in text format, keep this saved.
6. Pick up one link and put in IDM and wait for the SIZE of the file to appear, if it does not appear for 20 seconds, cancel it and again paste the link, it might come in 2-3 attempts. This is because when in IDM page where you specify where to save and size and all the top has download URL, it changes from main URL to something like

fmX.justseed.it/dsdhghjfgjdgfdj/fjdhfdj

The X above is a number probably the server number and sometimes when the server say 1 does not respond you dont get SIZE info and the download wont happen, so again repasting the URL might give some other sever say fm7 etc and it might work.

Last edited:
So nothing can be done about my bandwith. Have to purchase to get which i dont want to. When i was downloading the files i noticed it took additinal bandwith. A 180 mb file when dowloaded resulted in 300mg usage of bandwith. I reported this to them with screenshots. Not sure if they have rectified it. So unless they do it i wont buy bandwith.

So nothing can be done about my bandwith. Have to purchase to get which i dont want to. When i was downloading the files i noticed it took additinal bandwith. A 180 mb file when dowloaded resulted in 300mg usage of bandwith. I reported this to them with screenshots. Not sure if they have rectified it. So unless they do it i wont buy bandwith.

Although you might know this but still explaining..

Say you put a torrent which is 200 MB in size and default share ratio is 1.0 (you cannot have less, it is 0-infinite or 1 or more) then when you download it will take 200 MB, the sharing (assuming someone is pulling from you) is 200 MB and then when you download that file to your local machine, another 200 MB.
So total 600 MB consumed.

The best thing that works for me is this....

1. Go to TORRENT (left side)
2. In the row of the torrent you want to download to local machine, click FILES (right side in green), all the files in the torrent are listed.
3. Click on CREATE LINKS (the one which is common for all the files, not the individual ones).
4. Once all the links are created, the file names become hyperlink and also there is a common "list links for download manager" and the top, click that and a new page opens.
5. All links are there in text format, keep this saved.
6. Pick up one link and put in IDM and wait for the SIZE of the file to appear, if it does not appear for 20 seconds, cancel it and again paste the link, it might come in 2-3 attempts. This is because when in IDM page where you specify where to save and size and all the top has download URL, it changes from main URL to something like

fmX.justseed.it/dsdhghjfgjdgfdj/fjdhfdj

The X above is a number probably the server number and sometimes when the server say 1 does not respond you dont get SIZE info and the download wont happen, so again repasting the URL might give some other sever say fm7 etc and it might work.

Thanks it works.

I have given up on this thing. The former half of downloading the torrent on their server is fine but downloading from their server to local machine is pain.
I use IDM and it does not consume entire bandwidth for me and speed keeps dropping and reaching 0 bytes/sec and eventually stops. Too much hassle for me.

I have given up on this thing. The former half of downloading the torrent on their server is fine but downloading from their server to local machine is pain.
I use IDM and it does not consume entire bandwidth for me and speed keeps dropping and reaching 0 bytes/sec and eventually stops. Too much hassle for me.
Same problem here.
I'm using FDM.
Speed is good but its no use.

This is beta service. And it's good only for torrents to download and forget, like if u want to build bonus points then download significant amount of torrents to the client and then forget it. Make sure the torrents are registered as seeding on the site.

Though this method works but still not foolproof as the server is atrociously oversold (though it's free)

This is beta service. And it's good only for torrents to download and forget, like if u want to build bonus points then download significant amount of torrents to the client and then forget it. Make sure the torrents are registered as seeding on the site.

Though this method works but still not foolproof as the server is atrociously oversold (though it's free)

Also if one can live with the erratic and inconsistent speeds for the server to PC download, this is good if one needs to download a torrent which has very very less seeds and it is sort of not feasible to use local PC for the torrent due to lower speeds (so that the PC will run a lot more to download the torrent).

Can'y download.
Whenever click on [ create download links ] it saying 'Sorry, direct downloads are not available to free users'.

Back