Free Skype Outgoing calls !

Nice trick but i dont find a meaningful use for it .. only 5 mins .. genuine callers will buy credits and use it as they want .. any day cheaper than GSM and lanlines.

ok, want to play a game ?

Lets see if anyone can help me register a faulty hard drive (S.M.A.R.T error) at Accel Frontlines (Seagate) @ 1800 180 1104 in those 5 mins. :p

|Anish| said:
ok, want to play a game ?

Lets see if anyone can help me register a faulty hard drive (S.M.A.R.T error) at Accel Frontlines (Seagate) @ 1800 180 1104 in those 5 mins. :p

Anyone ? :ashamed: :bleh:

haha i wish i could anish....but im also a proud member of seagate...and its crappy hdd failures....lol...NO MIC...lol....it crapped out on me....

sumit_123 said:
thankx itz working

Did not quite get that..it asks what city and state/toll free.

what do i have to say here? "after finding the person"? I did that 3-4 times and it can not recognize it.

sabby said:
why? you got none to call ? :p

Naaah! Got lot of friends and relatives. But we mostly video chat so I don feel the 'need' to call them on mobile. Just coz I can call them for free doesn't mean I should use it, right? :D

The ones that I want to call (In India) aren't included in that voucher :mad:

@ nfsfan

u havta first say "free calls" once u dial the no. when it says menu government education finance bla bla bla and comes to free calls....THEN U SAY FREE CALLS

it will then say plz enter country code and area code to make the call

use the keypad on skype and type in for eg. 91(india)-080(bangalore)-23456789

eg.9108023456789

and for mobile 919739737973

:)

yohanns23 said:
@ nfsfan
u havta first say "free calls" once u dial the no. when it says menu government education finance bla bla bla and comes to free calls....THEN U SAY FREE CALLS
it will then say plz enter country code and area code to make the call
use the keypad on skype and type in for eg. 91(india)-080(bangalore)-23456789
eg.9108023456789
and for mobile 919739737973
:)

thanks..working :)

I'm not sure if you can sign up for it yet, but google voice is the way to go, just got an invite after signing up for one months ago..... it's awesome. I can dial the UK from the USA on my mobile through Google voice for 2c a min.

Back