Free vista beta 2 dvds....

MAGNeT

Skilled
I have searched the site but was unable to find any old post regarding this

I had registered on India Windows Community > Home and have mentioned my exact address name and all.......ard 2 weeks back

Today i received 2 dvds.....for 64bit version of vista free couriered via bluedart frm gurgaon........u guys too can try...........

dude...while signing only it asks address and all......or even if dont ask..after registering frm cp(of your name) on top left side of site.........u can mention your address.....

note i cant confirm its 64 bit or not....also since i m havind bad disc..wont install this unlessi get new.......

i also got 2 dvd's of Windows Vista Beta 2 32bit edition today from 'india windows community'

@magnet, you have got the 32bit version too as 'x86' is written on your dvd too :p

u guys should thank me ...it was me who told u bout that site :)

anyways can someone send me a copy of the 32 bit version of vista ???

^^ why didn't you register yourself when you told everyone about it? :S

Well i got my two copies of them today... i'd be happy to give you one... just come and collect it from my place anytime...
P.S. i like reps too :)

done, awaiting, is the offer open yet.... also are they sending to all who are registering till the stocks lasts, or i am missing something...

Thats a bigdoubt neo...becoz site mentions first 300 entries will get 2 dvds all others will get 1...but my reg id was 452 and still i got 2 dvds..........i hope u ppl too get........also the site has mentioned some more offers will come so copy the page in bookmark.........

Hi

This DVD Offer is directly from Microsoft India Wesite. You can get free DVD if you give right answers to the Quiz

Microsoft Windows Vista Quiz

The Answers for the quiz I hope can be decoded easily like this...

Is it of any help to anybody ?

M$ more intelligent, now prepare to have Register MS products when next time they visit you on your Address you provide them to get CD Free.

Nothing is free in this World.

Back