Free vista beta 2 dvds....

stick meaning is to have reg ms product.......he means ms will raid now who have pirated stuffs on their comp.....since they know your address....

Wow.. Mera windows is amazing. I registered there something like 4 days ago and got my Vista beta DVD today. Too bad that a new build has been released on 25th august. So may be I missed out on newer one.
Anyway, great offer. :p

arjun123 said:
Wow.. Mera windows is amazing. I registered there something like 4 days ago and got my Vista beta DVD today. Too bad that a new build has been released on 25th august. So may be I missed out on newer one.
Anyway, great offer. :p
which build released on 25th august..RC 1 ?

i already have the latest build that is ...5456 and 5472..both from my bro...in microsoft..

faheem_m said:
which build released on 25th august..RC 1 ?

i already have the latest build that is ...5456 and 5472..both from my bro...in microsoft..
According to various sources, Microsoft last night pushed out another build of its forthcoming operating system, "Vista," build 5536, which the company is labelling "Pre-RC1" (Release Candidate 1).

I got 2 dvds a few days back :hap2: My Reg. ID was 255 so no issues abt recieving 1 or 2 DVDs :p Had registered quite early when Mohit had posted this b4 but hadnt received them earlier cuz i hadnt entered my address n all. Some days later i got a mail from the site admin saying i need to update my profile in order for them to send me the DVDs after which i got them pretty soon :eek:hyeah:

was it rc 1 means he is askin whether the dvd was beta or rc 1 one....btw its dvd...i havent received it.......and rc1 is available free...but u have to borne 700rs shipping charges so its better to download.....

magnet said:
was it rc 1 means he is askin whether the dvd was beta or rc 1 one....btw its dvd...i havent received it.......and rc1 is available free...but u have to borne 700rs shipping charges so its better to download.....

:p my bad...quick reading prob..

i read it as Was it RC1?? = Wat is RC1?? LOL

Back