FREEBIES from MTNL!!!

Also, there is a waival off one time non refundable charges of CPE of both normal ( Rs 300/-) and Wi-Fi (Rs.800/-) modems for all Broadband Plans till 18/4/11. So, if you were thinking of getting an MTNL broadband connection, now is the time. :)

^delhiites have an option of UL MTNL 3G for 6 months @4.5k which is not available in mumbai.
So you win some and you lose some.

hi,

2 ways of looking at it, from quite a few of us been posting here talking speeds being dropped to half or to package. To me, i used to get 2mbps until 15 march and since then been getting 1mbps only and 2 mbps on weekends like on saturday nite midnite to sunday nite midnite. Plus from the last 5 days my upload speeds has increased like mad, been getting upto 1mbps upload speed for 24x7.

The other way, maybe a april fool's prank, so one's gotta wait n watch

speeds updated on router downstream -2048 upstream - 1020,download speed still 30kBps while upload speed 51kBps
just got updated few sec ago net had disconctd,lets see for how long it last
plan - 512 ul

I am not sure about this offer but for me today when my MTNL connection went bust (inet light not coming), i connected to the router page where it came downlink as 2048 while uplink as 953 :S
But as mentioned before, net is not working as it is.

PS: I am on Rs 395 / 320 kbps UL plan.

Screenshot ethan please and also if you can provide router page screenie...

Even i thought it to be a prank but than read it in dna newspaper.

MAGNeT said:
Screenshot ethan please and also if you can provide router page screenie...

Even i thought it to be a prank but than read it in dna newspaper.
Here you go:

1233361326.png

Back