Fs : 2gb yes mp3 player, stereo bluetooth head

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.2 * 4 gb corsair - Rs. 325 each plus shipping

Bought about three months back from ebay. Original seal still not broken. No vat paid bill, but warrantly can be claimed using serial number.

- Sold to paddydevil.

2.matt finish 15.4 inch widescreen laptop skin - Rs. 150 bucks plus shipping

bought yesterday from mahadev computers, lammington road. Was confused about two skins, picked up both just in case i damage one while applying, but thankfully, applying it isnt much of a chore.

you can cut this to get it fit to a smaller lappy, but 15.4 incher it is a perfect fit.

[for reference attaching image of the skin i applied to my laptop. it is a 16 inch widescreen model from compaq (Cq60 - 104tu)]

i would perfer not to ship this as it might get bent. so only for pune guys

3. laptop slip in case - Rs. 500 plus shipping
again bought yesterday from mahadev. it can take a 15 incher and is able to stuff in my 16 inch widescreen laptop somehow, but its a pretty tight fit. ideally i would say a 14 incher would fit in best.

- sold to a local guy

4. stereo bluetooth headset (missing headphones) - Rs. 600 plus shipping

bought from dealextreme about two months back. gives about 4.5-5.5 hours of music when fully charged
can take any 3.5 mm jack.
it cames with a mono headphone, a stero headphone and a charging cable.
out of this i managed to lose the stero headphone, so you will have to use your own (i am using a fake sennheiser cx 400 which i am not bundling with this)
if anybody really wants to get a headphone to go with this, then can offer a creative oem headphone as shown in pics for 250 bucks extra. (this came with a refurbished creative zen i had got from us)
i will offer a 15 day return thing in case you are not satisfied with this. i that case i will refund the entire amount paid, but return must be paid by the buyer.
sound quality is pretty good with this.

4. kaspersky internet security 2009(3 user license) - Rs. 400plus shipping
Is still sealed packed. bought from lammigton last week in a spur of moment decision.
Sold to harpy.eagle

4. htc touch scratch guard - Rs. 0

Also have a couple of htc touch scratch guards lying around. were bought from deal extreme. anyone wants it can pick it up from my place for free.

5. 2gb yes mp3 player - Rs. 700 plus shipping

Got it as a free gift from ebay. have no use for it. is sealed packed and come with a 1 year warranty.
[this i think will apply only till nov 2009 as they calculate the warranty from date of import rather than date of purchase]

for all stuff shipping will be by dtdc @ actuals unless you really really want to avoid dtdc.
local pickup will get higher preference.
closing thread as of now, as i am having trouble getting the images to upload. will reopen once done

me intrested in the bluetooth stereos ...(which one is it)...and will it work with my cell phone

MTG said:
me intrested in the bluetooth stereos ...(which one is it)...and will it work with my cell phone

well, it is a generic chinese product. brand name written in polar bear, but am sure there will be many with the same name.

as long as your phone supports a2dp it will work fine. unless ofcourse you have a htc phone like p3400 which though will work, will lag horribly.

@ all who are interested in the pen drive.

mostly, paddydevil is going to pick them up as he is a local from pune. in case he doesnt pick it up, will let you know in the order posted.

@b00gieMan
well i havent seen the studio 15. it takes a acer 15.4 incher ok. it is a exact fit
as the material is flexible, another inch like in my case my 16 inch it takes, but gets streched slightly. will try to get hold of a 15.4 inch lappy and post pic with it inside in the evening.

Here my thread to my Studio 15, have a look @ it and see if it gives you any idea about the fitting.

And please upload some pics with a 15.4" lappie.. 2 pics rather.. 1 showing how ur puttin it (its stretchyness, etc) and other showing how its looking after the whole fitting is done. Am the 1st one in line so please ... :)
bitsandpieces said:
@b00gieMan
well i havent seen the studio 15. it takes a acer 15.4 incher ok. it is a exact fit
as the material is flexible, another inch like in my case my 16 inch it takes, but gets streched slightly. will try to get hold of a 15.4 inch lappy and post pic with it inside in the evening.

b00gieMan said:
Here my thread to my Studio 15, have a look @ it and see if it gives you any idea about the fitting.

And please upload some pics with a 15.4" lappie.. 2 pics rather.. 1 showing how ur puttin it (its stretchyness, etc) and other showing how its looking after the whole fitting is done. Am the 1st one in line so please ... :)

will do if possible. that is if i can get my hands on a 15.4 inch lappy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back