FS: 2x2GB OCZ Fatal1ty Edition DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinaycm

Adept
Selling off the 2x2GB OCZ Fatal1ty Edition kit which i ordered from KMD last week for a friend of mine. Got it yesterday. Selling this off because only after placing the order my friend realized that his crap intel motherboard wont support this ram:mad: :mad: :mad: . Initally decided to keep it for me & sell off my 2x1GB Transcend rams, but since i dont have the bill for it not much people are intrested due to the warranty issue (i've closed that thread also, incase someone's still intrested in that let me know). So finally decided to sell this off & keep my good old transcends with me.

(I've tested the ram under Memtest86 & crysis benchmark tool just to make sure that its working perfect. Needless to say its working great)

Product link: Newegg.com - OCZ Fatal1ty Edition 4GB (2x2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail (The Official Memory of the Championship Gaming Series) - Desktop Memory

Price: Rs.2750/- (shipped anywhere in India)

Pics:

No lowballing please..

PM me if intrested..

Hi Vinay,

Received the Ram's in the evening , tested and working fine.

In XP SP3 32bit , It is only showing 2.75GB of RAM , although it should be showing 3.25GB RAM as I have 8800GTX which 768MB VRAM.

In Vista Ultimate SP1 64Bit , it is showing full 4GB RAM.

Running at 5-4-4-18 at 2.1V on my Mobo.

Thanks,

Joy :hap2: :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back