FS: 3 X 512 mb ddr 400

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomgiver

Disciple
I have 3 sticks of Hynix 512 MB ddr 400 to sell.

2 of these have CL 2.5 and one has CL 3.0

The CL 2.5's have 1.5 months warranty left.

Bought these from plug n play at lamington.

The CL 3.0 one does not have any warranty left.

CL 2.5's will cost 1200 rs each and CL 3.0 will cost 1000 rs

Only for sale in mumbai.

I want to buy the two CL 2.5's. Sell them to me (Ahmedabad) and I'll make it worth your while :)

If you really don't want to send them to Ahmedabad, you can also send them to one of my contacts in Bombay. That suit you fine?

saumilsingh said:
I want to buy the two CL 2.5's. Sell them to me (Ahmedabad) and I'll make it worth your while :)

If you really don't want to send them to Ahmedabad, you can also send them to one of my contacts in Bombay. That suit you fine?

The reason i wanted to sell only in mumbai is that if something is wrong the buyer can get it changed directly from lamington coz i cant directly offer any warranty. The last time i checked they were working just fine. But i have not used it for the last 2 months. If u can manage that i have no problem sending it to ur contact in mumbai.

i wana buy 1 of the 512. if u wana sell all 3 to me, u have to reduce price for it. i wana buy 1x512 cause i want to run pc in dual channel i have 1x512, buying 3 of urs will make 2gb with dual channel :D i have hynix 400mhz too.

I aM from mumbai
i stay near lamington heard of hughes road?
where do u stay?
PM me.

If the deal with Saumilsingh doesnt go through let me know. I want to buy both the CL 2.5 rams and im from Mumbai also, no so delivery or warranty issues for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back