[FS] 6' HDMI cable (with Ferrite Cores) For 300 Rs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmano

Adept
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 6' HDMI Male to HDMI Male Digital Video/ Audio cable. 1080p 1.3a (with Ferrite Cores)

[/FONT]I have 10 numbers of it. Rs. 300 + shipping/each.

I have also posted this item in ebay. (I don't want anyone pointing my ebay listing and telling I am a dealer, I am not a dealer :p)

I have ordered these by mistake from USA. (I wanted to purchase a longer cable, by mistake I placed order for 10 x 6' cables)

I am not making any profit here by selling these cables.

dsc00002small.jpg

dsc00001small.jpg

paddydevil said:
are they made in us?

No Manufacturing detail is provided in the cover or in the cable. It says KIQ Products thats all. I don't think its made in USA. If its made in USA, we can not get these cables at this price. Does it make difference if its made in USA?

gmano said:
No Manufacturing detail is provided in the cover or in the cable. It says KIQ Products thats all. I don't think its made in USA. If its made in USA, we can not get these cables at this price. Does it make difference if its made in USA?

They're probably made in China, just like everything else.

Hey...

If i can hook my ps3 and E2200HD with this.. send me the accnt details... want one

m-jeri said:
Hey...

If i can hook my ps3 and E2200HD with this.. send me the accnt details... want one

I am not aware of the PS3 details. If you can use any HDMI cable in PS3, you can use this cable also.

hmmm.....

ok..then hold one for me... let me check... this is male to male r8..will get back to you..

how much will be the shipping???

ok..i want one... hoping this be correct..

send me the final price and accnt details please...

How long cables would you be ordering? I am looking for 30' hdami/ dvi cables, unable to source in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back