FS:(939 pin) Asus A8ne + 3000+ / 3200+ Cpu + 1gb Ddr1 400 + Misc items

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 kits consisting of (939) MB+CPU+1 GB DDR 400 Ram + Stock HSF
Each Kit is as follows:
1) Asus A8ne + Amd Athlon (939) 3000+ + 1 GB DDR 400 Transcend + Stock HSF. Boards are under local warranty till June of 2008. No warranty on cpu or ram.
2) Asus A8ne + Amd athlon (939) 3000+ + 1 GB DDR 400 Transcend + Stock HSF. Boards are under local warranty till Feb of 2009. No warranty on cpu or ram.
3) Asus A8ne + Amd athlon (939) 3200+ + 1 GB DDR 400 Twinmos + Stock HSF. Boards are under local warranty till June of 2008. No warranty on cpu or ram.
ALL SOLD
Coolermaster VORTEX TX : 2 pieces : 1000/- + 100 shipping Each
Cooler Master
Pm or post

Hi
Please hold one piece of Cooler Master Hyper 48.

Initiially interested for Vortex then changed mind to Hyper 48.

I shall contact you little later.
Thanks.

tusharrastogi said:
will both the cooling devices work on my rig dude? if they will then i am going to buy both of the kindly pm me if possible. here is the link to see my rig.

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/rig/viewgallery-566.html

will wait for your reply. thanks

AMD Athlon64 3000+ socket 939??

And which 2??

Only the Vortex TX in this thread is 939 compatibe if the same rig- the Disaster machine- how apt.:p
But more than an aftermarket cooler, you DEFINITELY need an exhaust fan for your case, some for ur HDDs if you want to and some cleaning regularly. :p

bump.....in case no one has noticed this combo is the Nforce4 ultra chipset with raid and 1gb of ddr ram

i have been offered 3k shipped for this combo...which in my humble opinion is quite low...anyone care to justify this low price?

@ sushantV...not at ur price of 3k.....sorry. there is another for sale thread here for a board and cpu (939) based without ram for 3.5k.

Ok we all can wait, if you get a deal at your price, its ur luck.....else u can always talk to me. I have no plans to buy a new PC for some time.

Good luck.

PS: And the guy who is selling at 3.5 is adding in extra heat sink by asus + he is showing up the bills to claim warranty. You see friend, there is a difference still. I have offered him the same price of 3K, which according to me is a fare deal. Rest is your wish, you are the owners.

sushantV said:
Ok we all can wait, if you get a deal at your price, its ur luck.....else u can always talk to me. I have no plans to buy a new PC for some time.
Good luck.
PS: And the guy who is selling at 3.5 is adding in extra heat sink by asus + he is showing up the bills to claim warranty. You see friend, there is a difference still. I have offered him the same price of 3K, which according to me is a fare deal. Rest is your wish, you are the owners.

Keep your negotiations to PMs. :)
PLEASE read TE (esp Market) rules before posting. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back