FS: AMD X2, x1800xl, a8n sli premium, 4 gigs of Patriot RAM, SI-120

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky_no2

Disciple
Hi guys.

Selling follwing stuff.

All american purchase from newegg and mvave about 5-6 months ago except PDP memory which is a month old.

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800.

Does 2.6Ghz @ 1.475v

Asking price 11k shipped.

A8N Sli premium

Repaired once, some mosfet fried when PSU blew. But in perfect working condition now.

Asking price : Rs.6k

Patriot 2GB ( 2x 1 GB) - SOLD

Model no: PDC2G3200LLK

Rated : 2-3-2-5

Still sealed packed.

Asking price 10.5k.

Patriot Signature 2GB (2x 1GB)

Model no : PSD2G400KH

Rated : 3-4-4-8

Asking price 8k.

ATI All in wonder X1800XL ( Built By ATI )

Includes the Radio remote control ( no need to point remote in perticular direction :) ) and external connector junction boxes.

Please note 1 USB port is required for the remote receiver.

Asking price : 17k.

Thermalright SI-120 heatsink.

I have 2 fans, 1 is panaflow and 1 is coolermaster 120mm.

Choice of fan is yours.

The price for SI-120 is Rs.2500.

All prices are shipped.

Pics will be issued on request.

Payment Prefered via online bank transfer, Cash on pickup or DD. No COD for outside mumbai buyers.

Mumbai buyers can come to my home. Check every item before they buy. Outside mumbai buyers can request anyone from mumbai to come and check the parts before shipment.

I give 1 week testing warranty personally on all parts. Its applicable only if product is found to be faulty. Not because you dont like it or you changed your mind :)

( Dont know what i can do more here :p )

And i will help if in future RMA is required from USA.

Please dont crap my thread.

==========================================

^^pin may be universal...but the tuner is not...aparently there are 3 different versions of aiw x1800xl...

- ntsc only...

- pal only...

- ntsc + pal

(I may be wrong here)

maybye funky2 can clarify which one this is .

This is NTSC version with support for PAL M and PAL N.

So it wont work here directly for tv tuning unless you use the video convertor like CMD 1200 which i have. You can purchase it locally or you can have mine for 1500 bucks. ( its very expensive convertor which i purchased off ebay last year for really cheap price but i dont use it much except for this card).

Is someone purchase multiple items i will give it away for free.

The price for SI-120 is Rs.2500. Can some mod please edit it into the 1st post?

shado_chazzer_killer said:
Yes it will, It has a universal pin. U just need is a Tv Cable wire, n ur off watching the WC2006 :D :D
Nah i Dont think so it just atleast the earlier AIW's just had NTSC support, atleast the ones brought from US.

That X1800 is way over priced, I am getting an X1800XT for 4K less than your second hand price, and that's an XT 512...

don't mean to spam your thread but the prices seem on the high side, except the SLI premium, which is a good deal

This card is still well over $300 in the US and not even available here.

The least i can do is give away my converter free with the card. Thats all i will do. otherwise i will keep using it in my 2nd pc as media centre device.

Its not normal X1800XL. its AIW compatiable with windows MCE.

and that convertor costs over $200 in retail market. I got it for $60 is different thing though ;) ( god bless ebay :p )

And you can checkout the prices on newegg.

As far as processor and RAM prices go they are still good. the PDC2G3200LLK is $190 RAM. And processor i am selling is for less than its US price.

And all prices are less than indian prices by considerable margin, thats what matters.

You can get the card from US........ good. i wont argue with you :)

vandal u are getting x1800xt for 13k? that too 512 mb?

i know u are just talking as usual without any proof. ill buy the card for 13k if u show me that the card is there n available.

yes stormblast the card is available for 13K - $299 + shipping from Newegg

1) Sapphire X1800XT 512MB
2) MSI X1800XT 512MB - ($30 MIR so $269)

Checkout new egg.

It is not in India naa??? Then why the heck are you spoiling someone else's sale???

If it is available in India for less than 17K, then post it here.

And anyway Funky is not selling just an X1800XL. It is an AIW. Which happens to be the best TV tuner.

Guys, please learn some basic manners....

Stop crapping in sale threads....

POST only if youi are interested. This is getting highyl irritating..... I can understand how Funky would feel seeing his thread cluttered with useless stuff like this.

If you guys can buy an AIW X1800XL for less than 17K in INDIA, only then post. Otherwise get lost and stop crapping this sale.

This has been happening simply too much off late. Even Vandal's UCCC thread had become a spam fest(if only Vandal had posted the pics of the UCCC early, on it could have been avoided :p ).....

MODS --- Please do something abt this. This is really becoming too much...

yup i verified the price.......for proccy its really good......also u r ready to help if any probs arise...(which i failed to read before).....

i m ready to pay 10k for proccy for it.....that too ill tak the stuff in first week of july and will pay cash at that pt......as im short of cash now....what say man????

i dont understand y u dumbasses even bother to post. its available in usa for 299$. are we living in the usa. if u post then u get me the card for 300$ in india. then think about posting.

@ vandal - if u sell your 7900gtx, will u sell it for 390$ or less than that cause its available for that price in usa. talk sense before u guys post it.

no matter where funky has bought the card from, usa africa afghanistan pakistan or nepal. he is selling it in india so u compare the prices with india.

suppose u buy a card from india for 30000rs & then u go to usa & try to sell it on a site in usa. what price will u quote. will u say there that it is for 30000rs in india so i am selling it for 27000rs in usa. or will u take into consideration the usa price which would be approx 400$ & then sell it for 350$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back