[FS] Antec 900 cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imrahn

Adept
On sale is my 1.2 years old Antec 900 cabinet.There are 3 small things i wud like to notify upfront.

1.The front top mesh is missing(as seen from the pics).Thats where i used to keep my optical drive for all this time and hence forgot where i have placed the mesh.So, if u have an optical drive too, it shud be of no significance IMO.

2.The front top fan is slightly slowing down over the last week or so......sometimes, it work perfect, sometimes, it slows down a bit, not sure if its dust accumulation that is the cause for this.

3.I have cut 3 holes(also evident from the above pics) in view of cable management and their appearance in empty cabinet and once fully loaded are also evident from the pics i suppose.

Apart from these minor probs, the cabinet is in pretty much decent condition.

Reason for sale: Got CM Stacker NVIDIA Edition.

Price : 3.5k + shipping @ actuals.

v3of0o.jpg

kco3y8.jpg

xfutsx.jpg

ixz37l.jpg

wlx077.jpg

hwwnx3.jpg

ip6smq.jpg

ajxyf8.jpg

dqn3wx.jpg

14taosn.jpg

i5p1ys.jpg

2afwg0h.jpg

2hqdwy9.jpg

108d54w.jpg

34y89yf.jpg

zj71it.jpg

2iks2v8.jpg

xfb5vl.jpg

PS: Plz dont start on how u can get a brand new CM690 for 4.5k , coz this is Antec 900 and NOT CM690.A new one of this brand retails for around 7k AFAIK.

Also, i have the original box that came with the cabinet and shippign will be done in it

Regards

Imrahn

Hi can you post a pic of the outside wher the holes have been made. Is it visible, or is it only the motherboard plate. Secondly, is this the final price.

mav2000 said:
Hi can you post a pic of the outside wher the holes have been made. Is it visible, or is it only the motherboard plate. Secondly, is this the final price.

lol, its just the internal plate mate, once u close the back cover, the holes are hidden(i have removed the back cover in the pics, hence u got the doubts) and the wires go between the backplate and back cover.

PS: Negotiation is my middle name :eek:hyeah: , but i think the price is pretty decent here brotha....

What did you use to cut those holes?.!!! you certainly have tortured a fine Antec.
I am interested but at a lower price since quite a hefty amount will have to be spent in rectifying it.
at present it is looking very fugly.

except for 1 fan, that u hv mentioned, are all fans working fine ?

Originally Posted by Sidhu_21

what would shipping be like if u were to send it down here to chandigarh

around 400 , maybe 500 ?

@redbull

Bro first check with the courier guys first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back