FS:Apple iPod Classic 30GB/Black Video + Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

obama

Disciple
1) I have for sale my 2.5 years old Apple iPod 30GB , Black which plays video too.

Model No:MA146ZP updated to F/W version 1.3.

It was gifted to me by my uncle. It is performing perfectly and has never being opened or repaired. Obviously there are minor scratches on the surfaces but it has screen guard.
I do not have the original ear phones which came with it. i have being using better quality head phones with it. inlieu of the missing earphone i will give 1. A/V cable- free 2. USB Travel Charger 1.2Amps - free 3. Silicone / Rubber Protection case - free as shown in the pictures.

Some more pics for the seriously interested.

Warranty: 1 Week Testing Warranty only.

Price: For the above items = Rs.5000/- + Shipping @ actuals
2) 4-in-1Car Kit for Ipod & Mini iPods

Brand new , Unopened for Car Audio buffs.

Click on the pictures for detailed specifications and operating instructions.:D

Warranty: 1 Week Testing Warranty only

Price: Rs.899/- Shipped.
Combo Price for Both the items = Rs.5600/- + shipping @ actuals.
Feel free to quote ur rates, technical queries etc. here.

Price Lowered after getting feedback from some members.
New price = Rs.5999/- for the iPod and Rs.6499/- for the Combo.

:OT:

@OP

i got a quote for a 1.5 year old black video for 4.5k shipped.. 3 months ago...so ur pirce is a lil bit high...

@ sridharcg,
Battery Condition: Good

Warranty: Satyam Warranty i.e. Game Over =No Warranty. I will give 1 week testing warranty though.

@jerin,
I had made a post here few days back asking for the tentative rates. got 2~3 replies mentioning Rs.5~7K hence i quoted the rates.

if you or anybody is seriously interested kindly pm me or post here in this thread ur offers.

Considering that a new one 120gb without Bill... is available for < 11k @ mumbai, your price is a bit High... pls reconsider pricing!!!

:D..

Ok from the member's feedback
Prices Revised.
Rs.5000/- + shipping for the iPod & cables

Combo price = Rs.5600/- + shipping

I am interested .. Would like to confirm if you are providing any headphones with this deal other than what you have specified ..

No Headphones.
i would strongly suggest you buy the Creative EP-830 or Sennheiser CX400 which are under GO here to properly utilise the audio capabilities of this player.
if you want i can include a cheap imitation h/p with it
or
the "free" Model:KF-302 , red h/p with it.

@krisdkiller,
Here are some pics you requested via pm to me.
due to the strict implementation of the 24 hrs bumping rule i could not post here earlier, i hope you understand.

lemme know ur decision....

ps: i will be out of station the next week.

guys.
Since i am out of station i will be able to answer all ur queries only after 4~5 days. please bear with me till then. Yes it is still for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back