FS: Assorted stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.... let me know about the HDD and also if the HDD is available then get me 1 NIC if its not for anyone coz the old rig m assembling also needs one NIC.

Also if Bikey n Tommy dont need the PSU then let me know :)

starchazer said:
^^ Bikey should confirm in a day or 2 if he's taking the mobo and the chip. :)

Sir, you called- was fasht asleep- very very sorry. :ashamed:
BTW, it seems unlikely that i maybe assembling that rig i mentioned to you- as i still haven't got a confirmation from the other person.

So to avoid any further delays, you may offer the cpu+mobo and anything else related to the rig, to the next person in line. :)

(In the event of anything still being available at a later date, i will stay in touch.:))
AFAIK Tommy is still interested in all that he had asked for, when i spoke to him last. :)

And i am still committed(read confirmed as always) to the gigabyte cpu cooler. :p

Payment made for the cooler and the keyboard/mouse, recieved the keyboard/mouse, PSU, LAN card, thread can be closed after starchazer confirms payment recieved

All items sold and shipped. All payments received. Thanks to everyone. :)

I have 2 items for free grabs. 1 the lancer cabinet and a 17" samsung monitor. Interested person can PM or reply.

Stuff delivered in person to Tommy on 31/05/08 and almost kidnapped him too. :lol:

Please put me in line for the cabinet and the monitor- will check and let you know asap. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back