FS: ATI Radeon 9550 (Gigabyte) 256 MB Graphics card - Rs. 2850

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technocrat

Disciple
I've been having this lying around after i got my PCIe card, and now i am planning to dispose it off, in pristine condition, great for normal gameplay at descent resoultions.... TV OUT + DSUB + VGA connections, so dual display possible.. ;) .. anyone in and arnd chennai are welcome to buy it! Will ship if you arrange for it.. :)

Am selling it at half the price i bought it for, and yes, its a Gigabyte, not an MSI or sm crap liat.. no papers, no box, just the card and the graphics driver...

GIGABYTE Radeon 9550 256 MB - Rs. 2850

How old is this? any warranty?
Does the screen flicker when u start up?? latest cards do I hear....
I hv someone who may want to use this for 3d apps not games...
2000 incl of shipping maybe real low but thts abt it...
sale or no sale?

2500 max... no flicker, no nothing, rock solid card, i have used Maya 7 on this with absolutely no issues, perfect for my use, the only reason i am selling it is i got a 945 board and its got no AGP slot.. so i got a PCIe card, its approx 4 months old(usage), though bought it 6 months back.. no papers absolutely.. just the card and driver cd... and i can assure you of no probs at all...

hmm strange....

Tariq said:
I've been having this lying around after i got my PCIe card, and now i am planning to dispose it off, in pristine condition, great for normal gameplay at descent resoultions.... TV OUT + DSUB + VGA connections, so dual display possible.. .. anyone in and arnd chennai are welcome to buy it! Will ship if you arrange for it..

Am selling it at half the price i bought it for, and yes, its a Gigabyte, not an MSI or sm crap liat.. no papers, no box, just the card and the graphics driver...

GIGABYTE Radeon 9550 256 MB - Rs. 2850

Vij said:
How old is this? any warranty?

Does the screen flicker when u start up?? latest cards do I hear....

I hv someone who may want to use this for 3d apps not games...

2000 incl of shipping maybe real low but thts abt it...

sale or no sale?

this was the question to the seller, and then comes.... this

slayer said:
i will post a lil later

aing? care to explain?

techboy said:
this deal is not a good ne if you don't you have any warranty at all.

I wish i did, the fellow at a nearby computer store quoted 3.8 grand for the same card mate, Its almost half the price bro, n'I think its gud a price for the card... :) hope so
anyway, anyone interested?
Cheers,
Technocrat

holy mother of crist, 3.7 han.. shiiat .. i have to dispose this and HAVE to sell this soon.. anyone interested can TAKE it for 2.3 with shipping
2300 w/shipping

anyone ?

um cases regarding techboy are different m8 ..2.3k is fine BUT if u would include things other than just the driver cd it would be better but i dont need it i got a 9600 :p **bump**

also post pics ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back