[FS] Awesome Gaming RiG for sale (System as good as brand new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaztin

Royal
Disciple
UPDATE 5: Whole system for mere Rs. 70000.

Parts alone deal isn't working out for me so selling rig as a whole till I get someone who is interested in MoBo or CPU.

Ready to exchange with an MBP holding similar or near same value OR any TAB + Cash difference OR Galaxy SII +Cash difference.

I would offer a good price for cash difference and surely won't be as its now.

UPDATE 4: Price back to Rs. 85000/-

UPDATE 3: Price dropped to Rs. 75000 (Only for Mumbai buyers and valid till 22nd Midnight)

UPDATE 2: If the potential RIG buyer wants stuff to be removed from the system for it to become a little cheaper, he/she is most welcome.

UPDATE 1: Selling Parts separately now.

And asking Price for the Complete RIG dropped to Rs. 80,000.00 till 23rd Sept.

Hello,

This was my first custom built pc. I assembled it for gaming purpose and watching HD content on 46" LED TV. But now I am way too busy to use it and will be moving to US of A^ in Jan. I am willing to sell this system and get an Alienware.

Its was my first attempt so obviously wire management isn't at its best. But the buyer can do as they like with the system.

I built this rig in August 2011 so its as good as brand new and warranty is as applicable on new items.

All the components were ordered either from theitwares, theitdepot or primeabgb.

Main components of the Rig:

1. CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler
  2. HDD: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST31000524AS 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
  3. RAM: CORSAIR XMS3 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 Desktop Memory Model CMX4GX3M1A1600C9
  4. PSU: XFX Black Edition 850W Power Supply (P1-850B-NLG9)
  5. Processor: Intel Core i7-2600K 3.40GHz Processor
  6. Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z 32GB DDR3 Intel Motherboard
  7. Optical Drive: Samsung 22X DVD RW Sata Black
  8. Cabinet: NZXT Phantom Crafted Series Cabinet (White)
  9. RAM: 2 x Gskill F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL
  10. HDD: Seagate Barracuda Green SATA 6Gbs 2TB
  11. Graphics Card: Sapphire HD6950 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E
  12. Keyboard & Mouse: Microsoft Wireless 3000 Mouse and Keyboard
  13. Fan: 140mm Cooler Master blue led fan (ie in addition to 5 system fans that comes with the cabinet)

NOTE: Everything in the system and the system itself is flawless. Only one issue is the spring of center screw of one of the side door of cabinet (left one, see the last pic) has come out, but it doesn't affect its functioning, only issue that it creates is screw doesn't move up by itself we have to move it up by finger and lock it.

Pics:

This system costed Rs.99,000.00 to me. Willing to sell it for Rs. 85000 or iPad 2 + Cash difference.

OR

COMBO:

Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z 32GB DDR3 Intel Motherboard[/I] -- Asking Price: Rs. 23000 (Purchase Price: Rs. 26175)(Purchased from theitdepot)

CORSAIR XMS3 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 Desktop Memory Model CMX4GX3M1A1600C9[/I] -- Asking Price: Rs. 1300 (Purchase Price: Rs. 1650)(Purchased from theitwares)

Intel Core i7-2600K 3.40GHz Processor[/I] -- Asking Price: Rs. 14000 (Purchase Price: Rs. 17275)(Purchased from theitdepot)

2 x Gskill F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL[/I] -- Asking Price: Rs. 2500 (Purchase Price: Rs. 3350)(Purchased from Primeabgb)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Total: Rs. 38,000.00/- (Rounded off)(Actual Purchase Price: Rs. 48450)

To Avoid Confusion, I have removed all other parts from sale temporarily. Looking for sale of either the above combo or the whole Rig.

Item location: SURAT

I would like to sell it as a whole system only and not as individual components so kindly do not ask for the same.

Kindly do not ask me to put it on hold as it not the sweetest of an experience for a seller (ie after a few hours/days and loosing potential buyer you get a lame excuse).

Feel free to post any query or doubts.

Thanks for looking guys,

Chaztin

ehhhhhhhhhhh

now i feel like putting a bullet in my head straight through

yaar the worst always happens with me all the time ...i looked for the same configuration for last 3 months (except the cpu cooler ,which anyways hardly matters)

now i got my rig constructed last week and when i was about to put up a showoff CHAZTIN brother came up with this deal

yaar what has happened has happened now i cant simply press cltr + z , which i hope i could

all the best for your sale

well nh d14 is one of the sweetest cpu cooler around .especially those 120mm fans are the best ones available till date but i just installed corsair h100 which i got from te member sachin (te name jay mathers who again ordered it from linke computer hong kong on my request), this h 100 is also good

free bump for ya ,,and just for the record--this mobo is not available anywhere in nehru place ,even the people at rashi told me that they will need another 10 days to arrange one and same goes for smc as well ,so the prices are justified plus there is always some scope for certain valid negotiation looking from buyers perspective

Most of your pics do not have your userid and date handwritten on a piece of paper, kindly arrange for pics that adhere to the market rules and then PM a market mod/me or use the 'report post' button to have your thread opened.

UPDATE: Selling Parts separately now.

And asking Price for the Complete RIG dropped to Rs. 80,000.00 till 23rd Sept.

Ready to sell it at the following price individually (minimum purchase 2 different items except for MoBo+RAM+CPU which will be sold only as a combo):

Individual Prices:[/B]

COMBO:

Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z 32GB DDR3 Intel Motherboard[/I] -- Asking Price: Rs. 23000 (Purchase Price: Rs. 26175)(Purchased from theitdepot)

CORSAIR XMS3 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 Desktop Memory Model CMX4GX3M1A1600C9[/I] -- Asking Price: Rs. 1300 (Purchase Price: Rs. 1650)(Purchased from theitwares)

Intel Core i7-2600K 3.40GHz Processor[/I] -- Asking Price: Rs. 14000 (Purchase Price: Rs. 17275)(Purchased from theitdepot)

2 x Gskill F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL[/I] -- Asking Price: Rs. 2500 (Purchase Price: Rs. 3350)(Purchased from Primeabgb)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Total: Rs. 39000/- (Rounded off)(Actual Purchase Price: Rs. 48450)

• Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler[/I] -- Asking Price: Rs. 3500 (Purchase Price: Rs. 4750)(Purchased from theitwares)

• 2 x Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST31000524AS 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive[/I] -- Asking Price: Rs. 5000 (Purchase Price: Rs. 5800)(Purchased from theitwares & a local shop)

• XFX Black Edition 850W Power Supply (P1-850B-NLG9)[/I] -- Asking Price: Rs. 7500 (Purchase Price: Rs. 8525)(Purchased from theitdepot)

• Samsung 22X DVD RW Sata Black[/I] -- Asking Price: Rs. 600 (Purchase Price: Rs. 1000)(Purchased from theitdepot)

• NZXT Phantom Crafted Series Cabinet (White)[/I] -- Asking Price: Rs. 6000 (Purchase Price: Rs. 7200)(Purchased from Primeabgb)

• Seagate Barracuda Green SATA 6Gbs 2TB[/I] -- Asking Price: Rs. 3500 (Purchase Price: Rs. 4150)(Purchased from Primeabgb)

• Sapphire HD6950 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E[/I] -- Asking Price: Rs. 14000 (Purchase Price: Rs. 16500)(Purchased from Primeabgb)

• Microsoft Wireless 3000 Mouse and Keyboard[/I] -- Asking Price: Rs. 1700 (Purchase Price: Rs. 3200) (Purchase From: Crome)

• 140mm Cooler Master blue led fan (ie in addition to 5 system fans that comes with the cabinet)[/I] -- None (will be sold with the chasis)(Purchased from theitdepot)

Hey interested in the CPU heatsink. Can you send me some pics of it to my email. Cant see the pics in the thread at work due to the firewall.

Email address - sameusername as here@gmail.com

UPDATE: Price dropped to Rs. 75000 (Only for Mumbai buyers and valid till 22nd Midnight)

If the potential RIG buyer wants stuff to be removed from the system for it to become a little cheaper, he/she is most welcome.

krashnburn said:
Hey interested in the CPU heatsink. Can you send me some pics of it to my email. Cant see the pics in the thread at work due to the firewall.

Email address - sameusername as here@gmail.com

Someone had previously inqruied about it so wait for a word from him. Also cannot sell a single item alone.

Waiting for important parts to sell first otherwise I would be left with all important parts and no buyer. I hope everybody understands. I think I should update my first post regarding this.

I have received more requests for LCD TV than PC or any of its parts.

Its for 2500 ONLY WITH THE RIG. Otherwise I would quote 4k or so for it.

jaydipmori said:
He is willing to sale whole sig first i think he is in deal with someone :)
Yes I was kind of in a deal but didn't go through so selling parts separately but unfortunately no takers for crucial parts.

@jaydip, check PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back