FS: Barely used EVGA 8800GTS 640MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ he's not ready to provide any warranty....... nobody would like to throw money in a well ..... it's not a bed switch that could be tested at his place IMO....must provide some warranty

^^ His terms are fair. I had a very close shave with my own G80 when the buyer reported back that it wasn't running on his system and he was using some pathetic local PSU to run it. If he had persisted and destroyed my card, he could have reported that it was defective. I was very firm and stood my ground, offering to refund the cash immediately but that he had to finish the return the same day and remove it immediately from the system.

All you have to do is go to his place, and satisfy yourself that it's working. How difficult is that? Put it under any stress test, and the only reason to suspect anything is if he does not not let you run a particular benchmark or game. If it doesn't work with your equipment after that, it's an issue with your system.

If you're not comfortable with these terms, don't buy. You can't force him to accept your terms, and he can't force you to buy on his - it's always mutual, there's no book in this market.

I'm reporting both these posts to mods for deletion (yours and mine) as they are sufficiently OT.

man i had purchased that card for 18k..(via u.s)
nvidia had made a popat of all of us after launching the better 8800gt for much much less...

goodness gracious i got a dumb buyer who purchased it again for 18k :p

it hurts to see it sellin for 4k+

Sold to WickedTA. will close when he confirms receipt. Thanks to all for their interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back