FS: (BNIB) National Panasonic electric shaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

gforce

Adept
Picked up two on a recent trip to the far east with the intention of gifting one to my cousin but he left for down under before we could meet up, so it's up for sale. This is a high end model from National (Matsushita Panasonic) and although the guarantee certificate doesn't explicitly mention anything, it comes with a one year global warranty (as mentioned out here) and is absolutely brand new in the box. I bought this for about US$40 in equivalent yuan and can post a copy of my AMEX statement for proof, so a price of 1,500 shipped sounds very reasonable for something that costs 3000 bucks at a local retail shop in Fort. Rediff shopping has a lower end product for a lot more out here.

Features:
Independent floating heads
2 high-speed motor (8800 r / min)
Dry / wet dual-purpose body wash
Inductive charging systems, 1 hour quick charge
Charging indicator light
Universal voltage (100v-240v)
Pics below describe more features

Contents of the box:
1. Electric shaver
2. Charging dock/stand
3. Cleaning brush
4. Fabric carrying pouch
5. User manual

I know everyone is quite picky and wary about anything that involves shaving, hair care and personal hygiene, so I'd like to assure you that is absolutely brand new and the product was unboxed only for the purpose of clicking these photographs.

Snaps (click for larger ones)

Going off to sleep right now.. gotta get up at 5 in the morning. Please don't PM me, use this thread instead to indicate your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back